EA Forums - Banner

Complete Building List

Prev1
IIRC, #64 (gentlemens business club) is task related and not premium. You gets Legs and well, I can't remember his name.

Replies

• mreaz7000
    5 posts
    edited May 2013
    #19 says Moe, and under it is respectable Moe.
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Missing:

Mapple Store
    Springfield Falls
    Smashed Raygun/Kang's Ship
    Sir-Putts-A-Lot (that Valentine's Day minigolf course)

Also Moe's doesn't have a skin, I believe only the character does.

I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Also:

Fort Sensible
    Springfield Coliseum
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited May 2013
    Amended all of those suggestions. Springfield Coliseum is in there already though, just a little further up.
  • Georgegiles
    34 posts
    edited May 2013
    The White House, Pimento Grove and El Chemistri are all non premium. Also, you spelled Volcano Lair wrong.
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited May 2013
    Good eye! Thank you! There are still a few errors, it took a long time and I really didn't double check my work!!
  • Georgegiles
    34 posts
    edited May 2013
    Good eye! Thank you! There are still a few errors, it took a long time and I really didn't double check my work!!

No problem :)
  • henn3001
    160 posts
    edited May 2013
    #86. Raygun was Limited, I guess. Otherwise I had bought it in the meantime. :wink:

#66. Lughash's Gym was Premium
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013
    It's called the heck house, not the hell house. And that is not just a sencer, it really is called that
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I don't know if you'd be up for it, but might be a little easier to sort it. Either alphabetically, or by when the item was available (order of progression).

Also:

Lisa's Balance Beam

Raygun should be (Ltd) too.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013
    kelekod wrote:
    I don't know if you'd be up for it, but might be a little easier to sort it. Either alphabetically, or by when the item was available (order of progression).

Also:

Lisa's Balance Beam

Lisa's balance beam is deco. And so is the ray gun
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    kelekod wrote:

Also:

Lisa's Balance Beam

Where is the line drawn for "building" vs. Decoration? I know it's not a 'building' per se, but it does let a character interact with it, which I consider to be different than the majority of the decor items. Obviously the trees, and the beach chair aren't buildings, but are objects that Skinner and Brockman interact with.
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited May 2013

Wow, great info, thank you!
  • robm978
    315 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Did I miss the Mausoleum?
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    robm978 wrote:

Was just going to mention that one. :)
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited June 2013
    henn3001 wrote:
    #86. Raygun was Limited, I guess. Otherwise I had bought it in the meantime. :wink:

#66. Lughash's Gym was Premium

Thank you, correct on both accounts!
    It's called the heck house, not the hell house. And that is not just a sencer, it really is called that

Thank you, you are absolutely accurate!
    kelekod wrote:
    kelekod wrote:

Also:

Lisa's Balance Beam

Where is the line drawn for "building" vs. Decoration? I know it's not a 'building' per se, but it does let a character interact with it, which I consider to be different than the majority of the decor items. Obviously the trees, and the beach chair aren't buildings, but are objects that Skinner and Brockman interact with.

1st- I actually started a new account and entered to buildings in order or progression, the problem being that it doesn’t show the limited time buildings, so I just slapped those at the end as their order in the progression would really be dependent on how far people were in the game at the time they were released. I will attempt to order the limited time buildings in order they were released though, but still keep them at the end I think.
    2nd- I don’t remember with 100% accuracy but I feel like the Ray Gun was listed as a building as it was attached to Kang. Lisa’s Balance Beam was only listed in the Whacking Day progression but it did include an outfit for Lisa so I think I will include it. I will, as you suggest, not include the other obvious decorations.
    I will also add a little * and reference this discussion.
    vic147 wrote:
    Wow, great info, thank you!
    Thank you for your comment! I truly appreciate when people notice my lists and comment on them, it keeps them fresh in the forums so more people can see!
    DIrishB wrote:
    robm978 wrote:

Was just going to mention that one. :)
    I’m fairly certain that the Mausoleum was listed as a decoration, much like the snake rock, snake stump and snake log during the Whacking Day update.
    For those who hadn’t noticed, I usually don’t participate in the forums over the weekends but please know that I always refer back to my threads and address anything shared by anyone else.

Note 1- I have abbreviated Christmas Facade to CF because I found it very distracting.
    Note 2- I have removed Springfield Falls as I think it would probably fall under decoration, much like Mount Carlmore and the Springfield Sign
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited June 2013
    I did a little research at simpsonswiki.net and it appears that the mausoleum was listed as a building and I have added it.
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited June 2013
    Squidport! Did the best I could without having actually unlocked anything yet, let me know if I have anything wrong.
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited June 2013
    Great job on keeping this list updated! :thumbup:
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited June 2013
    Great job on keeping this list updated! :thumbup:

Thanks! I'm going to try and keep my Complete Character List and Complete Building List updated along with the game but I wont have easy computer access during the summer so it is likely there may be greater delays.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!