EA Forums - Banner

Fatov

Prev1
OhHappyJays
1608 posts Member
Fatov is in the store, and I want to know something.

His 3hr task, 'Exercise' pays out 1 Ribbon per every 3hrs. But, how does that task operate since the Springfield Games event has long since been done with?

(He also has no 60m task; but that was a joint animated task with Homer.)
Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.

Replies

• KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member

His 3hr task, 'Exercise' pays out 1 Ribbon per every 3hrs. But, how does that task operate since the Springfield Games event has long since been done with?

I don’t think it appears. There is a 4-hour exercise task that awards igc and xp.

As an aside, purely on visual/aesthetic grounds, Fatov is my least favorite character. I usually stash him in Moe’s tavern on his 24-hour task.

• frosted1414
    2158 posts Member

I don’t think it appears. There is a 4-hour exercise task that awards igc and xp.

As an aside, purely on visual/aesthetic grounds, Fatov is my least favorite character. I usually stash him in Moe’s tavern on his 24-hour task.

He sure is an ugly bugger.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    got it fot my crawl town!
    here is a favorite screenshot from a neighbors town about a year ago :):D
    E1_F20048_57_C2_4479_B120_DD62_AC7_FA7_F8.jpg
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I picked up Fatov today and he also has that same 3 hour but no 4 hour and his only 1 hour requires the podium.
  • I just got Fatov now.

Hopefully Springfield Games will return when Classic Mini Events happens again.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • MrPepsiMax1
    2736 posts Member

He sure is an ugly bugger.

So is Homer then :wink:
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited May 2018

It doesnt appear, I just checked. Its like you said, 4hrs $260. I use him to keep Arnie Pye company in storage. They can annoy each other till their heads explode for all I care. Both have extremely irritating voices (although I've heard Fatov's accurately described as downright creepy) and neither is very plesant to look at.

The lack of a solo 60 minute task sealed his fate for me.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    but the FATOV voice is great, one of my favorites, he’s great but wierd :D always makes me smile!
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    but the FATOV voice is great, one of my favorites, he’s great but wierd :D always makes me smile!

Your reaction to Fatov is, I think, similar to my reaction to Arnie — everyone seems to hate him, but I get a kick out of his voice.

• fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member

Your reaction to Fatov is, I think, similar to my reaction to Arnie — everyone seems to hate him, but I get a kick out of his voice.
    agreed!
  • simpsonare
    2174 posts Member
    I got him to put in my inventory box lol. One more character checked.
  • What does he cost?
  • 1pillform
    1999 posts Member
    got it fot my crawl town!
    here is a favorite screenshot from a neighbors town about a year ago :):D
    E1_F20048_57_C2_4479_B120_DD62_AC7_FA7_F8.jpg
    ROFL!
    ~Always be Designing~
  • What are the ribbons for?
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    What are the ribbons for?

When Fatov was originally released he was a free prize during the "Springfield Games" event in 2016, which used ribbons as the event currency.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • i wonder if those ribbons are a sign of a soon coming event or something like such or is this some kind of mistake and he is just suppost to give money
    anyways its a cool premium character to collect for a nice price im happy with it
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    i wonder if those ribbons are a sign of a soon coming event or something like such or is this some kind of mistake and he is just suppost to give money
    anyways its a cool premium character to collect for a nice price im happy with it

Mistake is my guess.

• johncolombo
    11159 posts Senior Moderator
    i wonder if those ribbons are a sign of a soon coming event or something like such or is this some kind of mistake and he is just suppost to give money

Mistake is my guess.

probably mistake. I agree.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • LPNintendoITA
    11416 posts Member

Mistake is my guess.

mistake. they were from Springfield Games update