EA Forums - Banner

When new update?

this update with the mafia already infuriates me.

Replies

• daved7637397
    7222 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    There is a timer in the game to let you know when it is over, which is May 9th. No idea when the next update will be. Probably not for a week or so after this ends.

I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • MizzT1952
    5 posts New member
    i was told by a few friends that they received a message from EA there would be a major "fix" on 8 May and everyone would be logged out and required to login again if they wanted to keep playing. Is this true? and what's the fix??
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    MizzT1952 wrote: »
    i was told by a few friends that they received a message from EA there would be a major "fix" on 8 May and everyone would be logged out and required to login again if they wanted to keep playing. Is this true? and what's the fix??

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/220337/important-tsto-update-may-8-2018#latest
  • daved7637397
    7222 posts Member
    MizzT1952 wrote: »

It doesn't say anything about a "fix" im not sure where thats coming from. Dont get me wrong, I want this glitch fixed as much as anyone, but if this was it I think they would announce it.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • MizzT1952
    5 posts New member
    hmm thx david! =]
  • johncolombo
    10970 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 13
    Necroposting. Closing.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!