EA Forums - Banner

Important TSTO Update – May 8, 2018

Replies

• Muhsterino
    3697 posts Member
    I’ve still not had this ‘log out’ update. Anyone else still waiting for the fix...?

Does it fix Comic book guy?
    Have you done the store update? I had the ‘log out’ message appear after I had done the store update.
    ‘At Electronic Arts, players come first.’ HELP THREADS
  • In the play store type in "the simpsons tapped out update".
  • daved7637397
    6793 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    simpsonare wrote: »
    Probably going to happen between 3 and 10. Possibly with the take-down. I was just on also and I was not logged out.

You called it right. I got logged out after I updated
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I need help from anyone who did the race to the finish awhile back.... what was the "email" we used to create the acct
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I need help from anyone who did the race to the finish awhile back.... what was the "email" we used to create the acct

I used one of my alternate email addresses. Search for race to the finish and it should bring up the thread. It is old enough that the search function should work correctly.
  • daved7637397
    6793 posts Member
    I need help from anyone who did the race to the finish awhile back.... what was the "email" we used to create the acct

I believe it was @live.com i used the same one for the crawl to the finish
  • Cujo038
    64 posts Member
    what the... you guys got rid of the rotate many items at a time with your new stupid "store roads".. revert it back! this is ridiculous!
  • I don't really understand, because my account IS linked but I didn't get logged out yesterday. Today when I updated for the Takedown I was logged out. Is it just a delayed logout?
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    I don't really understand, because my account IS linked but I didn't get logged out yesterday. Today when I updated for the Takedown I was logged out. Is it just a delayed logout?

Yes. It coincided with the event update.
  • I don't really understand, because my account IS linked but I didn't get logged out yesterday. Today when I updated for the Takedown I was logged out. Is it just a delayed logout?

Yes. It coincided with the event update.

What confuses me is that I got a message saying the forced logout would be yesterday the 8th, my husband was force-logged out yesterday but I wasn't, then today I was.
  • On my iPad it's game had no issues.... but my iPhone X game continually tells me. "An error occurred processing the login. Please retry."
  • sisiandjan884
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I got logged out this morning after the Play store update and now I can't log back in. Error processing request. Have EA messed it up? I know I have the right password as I've logged in this forum ok.
  • As of the update last night - it logged me out, gliched all my people so I couldn’t use them, then when I went to log in again it just says “Error processing log in request. Please try again.” But it still won’t work! Come on EA, we’re talking about a daily player for like 5 years now! Please fix fix fix!!
  • I did the update this morning, have not been able to log in since. Emailed EA (UK player) no response yet.
  • daved7637397
    6793 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    JoJoEass1 wrote: »
    I did the update this morning, have not been able to log in since. Emailed EA (UK player) no response yet.

There is a way to call from the UK. Can you help this person @Muhsterino ?
  • mirko_283
    138 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I did the update this morning, have not been able to log in since. Emailed EA (UK player) no response yet.
    You can contact EA directly by chat or call them (from UK) here: https://help.ea.com/uk/contact-us/?product=the-simpsons-tapped-out
  • Thank you both for your help. I will try the link above.

• Muhsterino
    3697 posts Member

UK info:
    8Ozh9ZLl.jpg[\img]
    ‘At Electronic Arts, players come first.’ HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »

UK info:
    8Ozh9ZLl.jpg[\img]

Once again, here you are riding in on your whitw horse to save the day! Thanks. Im bookmarking this page for future referance
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!