EA Forums - Banner

Important TSTO Update – May 8, 2018

124Next

Replies

• Willy9292 wrote: »
    Do people even look at the topic they are posting in? None of the last few posts belong in this thread...

they don't care! Why read? Its easier to poat and let someone else do the work for you
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
    Do people even look at the topic they are posting in? None of the last few posts belong in this thread...

they don't care! Why read? Its easier to poat and let someone else do the work for you

Did you mean to say poat?
    Or am I giving you too much credit?
  • Willy9292
    1091 posts Member
    Poat is defined in the New Age made up autocorrect dictionary as the cousin of pouting, the condition of being upset about a trivial matter and requiring immediate gratification. See also "covfefe"
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Can also be a demented verb indicating an insane condition
  • @Willy9292 that is hilarious.You should # that and see how far it goes. I had forgot about that "hidden meaning" word.
  • Can also be a demented verb indicating an insane condition

No, just a demented mind that doest function as well as before I started working nights. The word I was looking for was "post" and with the a being located next to the s on the keyboard, and with my penchant for not checking spelling before I post, here we are. Another dopey post by daved7637397!
  • Oh I don't know
    Worked out pretty well really
  • Willy9292
    1091 posts Member
    Can also be a demented verb indicating an insane condition

No, just a demented mind that doest function as well as before I started working nights. The word I was looking for was "post" and with the a being located next to the s on the keyboard, and with my penchant for not checking spelling before I post, here we are. Another dopey post by daved7637397!

But it spouted or sprouted or sported a great discussion on similar worlds that fit. I saw pout because so many people do that when they don't get their way. OOPS I did it again. The cynical sarcastic response.
    Oh dear. Please don't "poat" @daved7637397 and hope you "doest" function better .

I worked midnights for years. Wish I could remember them.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • It's a brave new word
    Can also be a demented verb indicating an insane condition

But it spouted or sprouted or sported a great discussion on similar worlds that fit. I saw pout because so many people do that when they don't get their way. OOPS I did it again. The cynical sarcastic response.
    Oh dear. Please don't "poat" @daved7637397 and hope you "doest" function better .

I worked midnights for years. Wish I could remember them.

At least someone is amused. My girlfriend hates it. Funny, she doesnt mind spending the extra money though...
  • add me! Dallaire75
  • Dallaire75 wrote: »
    add me! Dallaire75

Please stick with the “add me” threads or with the Finding Friends sub-forum. Posting friend requests elsewhere is a violation of the forum rules.

• Dallaire75 wrote: »
    add me! Dallaire75

I'll add you to the list of people I won't be adding as a friend...

• Why won't this thread go away? :(
  • Why won't this thread go away? :(

Please mods, un-pin this thread. It's ancient news and it's taking up valuable space.
  • @kromkromkrom you can unpin or dismiss it yourself, it's ok as long as no one replies to it 🙄
    Xl0mVBI.png
  • Thanks @frosted1414 I didn't notice that feature. Lets hope no one comments further :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!