EA Forums - Banner

Problem/glitch with buying donuts

jmlgg
182 posts Member
So, since the update i cant buy donuts, because it freezes before it gets to actual payment.

Anyone else has this problem?

Replies

• fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    jmlgg wrote: »
    So, since the update i cant buy donuts, because it freezes before it gets to actual payment.

haven’t tried but i bet that glitch gets fixed quickly ;)

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • jmlgg
    182 posts Member
    Still freezes for me. Anyone got ideas how to fix this?
  • jaythecanadian
    633 posts Member
    edited May 2018

If you opt out of the game (remove from recent that is) first, then go back in and try again and should work and you should should get the ticket then to do the scratch. Happens to me sometimes. I think it might have something to do with the server lagging for a few seconds at a bad time while purchasing a Golden Scratch R ticket at the same time.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member

Every time I’ve had payment issues, the problem turned out to be the store and not the game. Have you investigated that possibility?