EA Forums - Banner

Gluttons

Today's daily challenge is to send five Gluttons to order a double shake, but the only characters that can do that task are Homer, Barney, Wiggum, Quimby and Comic Book Guy. Didn't Ken Brockman and Judge Snyder use to be Gluttons? And what about Birch Barlow and Fat Tony?

Replies

• You’d have thought so but no. Mind you I’ve seen tasks were you have to send adults and some don’t do the tasks like cookie. Is she not an adult.
    Come on EA sort this.
  • I've noticed that new characters are often not included when there is task for everyone, as if the developers forgot to check a box or something, but I'm pretty sure Brockman used to be included with the Gluttons...
  • MrPepsiMax1
    2736 posts Member
    I've noticed that new characters are often not included when there is task for everyone, as if the developers forgot to check a box or something, but I'm pretty sure Brockman used to be included with the Gluttons...

I can’t remember to be honest.
  • Surfcitygal
    1238 posts Member
    There was a chart in a thread that showed all the groups characters belonged in, but it might well be out of date.
  • Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too