EA Forums - Banner

Who is ready for a huge Krustyland update ?!?

Prev134
bluehill1
21 posts Member
edited May 2018
So in the 'who shot mr burns' update we had a wee glimpse of a possible krustyland update! "A brutal build on a failing park" ... I'm hoping this as krustyland part 2

I'm personally up for this! if EA do it right

My idea is for krustyland to be relocated next to Springfield heights, and instead of a 'tunnel' like the entrance from Springfield to heights is ... we could have a highway ! ' maybe highway tiles <3

Also the bus that we currently use to to go krustyland can be used like the teleport device we currently have.

It will be so awesome to have a 'disneyland' style area so we can add shopping malls and hotels in and around krustyland / a vacation area (could be another event on top)

Also for the ever growing size of Springfield (if krustyland was to be added to the main game) we could have subway stations that link certain areas / plus a special krustyland monorail station <3

What do you lot think? plus any requests for this potential event?
Post edited by bluehill1 on

Replies

• I rather have the other end of Springfield Heights opened up.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    What are you talking about?
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Castiel19x
    4345 posts Member
    I rather have the other end of Springfield Heights opened up.

I was just about to suggest this too.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Castiel19x
    4345 posts Member
    1pillform wrote: »
    What are you talking about?

In the teaser, one of the things mentioned whats next which states A brutal build on a failing park so some of us are hoping for Krustyland to be put in Springfield.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • rw228
    1057 posts Member
    Please no.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    What e land? Ive never heard of this place you speak of. Sounds kinda grim and desolate
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Castiel19x
    4345 posts Member
    rw228 wrote: »
    Please no.

Boo urns.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    1P9H.gif
    :::::
  • Krustyland should be permanently destroyed as the catalyst for a long-form Krusty comeback event.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I'll pass.
  • frosted1414
    2525 posts Member
    Thanks but
    2AtHNdj.png
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • Krustyland update would be awesome, but not in Springfield. Maybe they are going to let us start moving what we want over to KL!
  • I would be ok if they made Krustyland relevant again..... it HAD potential
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • johncolombo
    11463 posts Senior Moderator
    I still use my krustyland, mostly as a prison for homer and Lisa since they can’t be stored. That way they are always available when needed.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6292 posts Moderator
    I wouldn’t mind a update for Krustyland. I like the idea of incorporating it into the main Springfield. And add it all the way to the right side. Good ideas here
  • 4junk3000
    5405 posts Member
    What is the benefit of having it on the same grid as the rest of SF?

I know what the downsides are, taking up limited space and increasing game lag, as well as increasing the size of a full town mosaic.

But what benefit is it to have it in SF? Please don't say the "wait" for the transition screen while it loads the second database. Because all that wait time, will be added to your regular SF EVERY TIME YOU OPEN THE GAME.

The correct solution for a boring wait during the transition screen, is to create a series of random Itchy & Scratchy animations, or "comic strips", or both. Show us something interesting each time we visit K&L. Make the "bus trip" something we enjoy.

Putting another 20 lbs of crap into a ten pound bag isn't a solution.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • wiedmannaj
    1125 posts Member
    I still use my krustyland, mostly as a prison for homer and Lisa since they can’t be stored. That way they are always available when needed.

Why not have Lisa on the Eliminator or some other decoration that can be stored and Homer in the cool brown house/ice cream truck/wildlife sanctuary, etc.?
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • MrPepsiMax1
    2736 posts Member
    I want it I want it

tenor.gif?itemid=5660314
  • frosted1414
    2525 posts Member
    bluehill1 wrote: »
    So in the 'who shot mr burns' update we had a wee glimpse of a possible krustyland update! "A brutal build on a failing park" ... I'm hoping this as krustyland part 2 ...
    How disappointed will you be when it turns out to be a regular 3 act event based on Itchy & Scratchy Land and murdery robots?
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • bluehill1 wrote: »
    So in the 'who shot mr burns' update we had a wee glimpse of a possible krustyland update! "A brutal build on a failing park" ... I'm hoping this as krustyland part 2 ...
    How disappointed will you be when it turns out to be a regular 3 act event based on Itchy & Scratchy Land and murdery robots?

Now that sounds like fun! :D