EA Forums - Banner

Skips diner..level 20

I have the same problem and i sent the characters to the tracks but nothing changed, i'm level 20 and didnt unlock buildings for more than one week now.

please help

Replies

• Jordan_ivxx
    129 posts
    edited April 2012
    It will pop up eventually, took me several days to get skips, now I'm waiting for Springfield penetentary. Seems after a certain point it slows right down. Just keep doing the side quests and it will pop up.
  • moreaucrl
    2 posts
    edited April 2012
    I have it after one week indeed :) thanks
  • sarah-dee13
    2 posts
    edited April 2012
    It will pop up eventually, took me several days to get skips, now I'm waiting for Springfield penetentary. Seems after a certain point it slows right down. Just keep doing the side quests and it will pop up.

I had been on the right track because my boyfriend who is ahead of me kept telling me who the next side task and quest would be and mine stopped with marge walking maggie.. Since then I've had nothing.

I thought maybe it was because about a month ago i accidentally planted corn.. so only a day or so ago i put the farm in storage and it restarted the crops section which has since then allowed me to do the crops tasks and collecting money from houses and stores.

Needless to say I've lost all hope that my quests will reappear.
  • Jordan_ivxx
    129 posts
    edited April 2012
    Hang in there, it will pop up. Try and let them walk around for a bit too. Just save your money tho, after luigis the buildings cost a lot.
  • beba626
    1 posts
    edited April 2012
    have the same issue! So just wait it out?
  • moreaucrl
    2 posts
    edited April 2012
    yeah, try to send the guys to the track just in case, but continue to do the same quest and it will pop up (took me one week ....) patience myjavascript:void(0); friend
  • pwolverine
    11 posts Member
    edited April 2012
    I'm having the same problem here.. level 20 and waiting for skips diner... the wait is annoying.
  • toolmandbq721
    10 posts
    edited April 2012
    It will take a while, but it will come up. It took 3 days for me. The last thing you will see before you can get Skips Dinner is Homer, Comic book guy and Chief Wiggins will get into a burger eating contest a Krusty Burger, they will eat 4 times in a row, Homer 5 times. When comic book guy comes out after the 4 time he will complain about the food and you will send him to the Gulp and Blow. After that Skips dinner may will light up, it did for me. If not, after comic book guy comes out of the Gulp and Blow he will complain about the food again and tell you to build skips Dinner.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!