EA Forums - Banner

Sun block machine massive waste

We could have had an entire event surrounded by making springifeld at nightime with night lights but instead we get an animation for ~6 seconds making my screen darker.

Replies

• KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    We could have had an entire event surrounded by making springifeld at nightime with night lights but instead we get an animation for ~6 seconds making my screen darker.

This is a restated version of the old “night mode” debate. Neat idea, but it ain’t happening.

• I like it. Wish it was a different shape though - either taller so it can sit alongside the Springfield sign properly or thinner so it's more like the Observatory.
  • bluntcard
    3580 posts Member
    I want night mode just so the naysayers will hush.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    bluntcard wrote: »

I tend to think of my predictions on such matters as clear-eyed or realistic, but if characterizing me as a “naysayer” and telling me to shut up provides you with some emotional comfort, by all means have at it.

• Castiel19x
    3857 posts Member
    Start a petition, get as many signatures as you can and then send it straight to them demanding night time mode.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • petehd14
    2767 posts Member
    If the people who want night mode actually got it, they would start complaining about the game re-downloading all the time and the amount of time it takes to download.
  • bluntcard wrote: »

I tend to think of my predictions on such matters as clear-eyed or realistic, but if characterizing me as a “naysayer” and telling me to shut up provides you with some emotional comfort, by all means have at it.

I don't understand. Can you explain further?
  • Night mode will make the game heavier. I would prefer that space to be spent on new features like a better storage, new land tiles, new premium and regular items added to the store, more friendship prices, new road to riches prices,new characters, new "expansions" (permanent events like the monorail and SH). Night mode is just a cosmetic thing.
  • liamchandler
    543 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    petehd14 wrote: »
    If the people who want night mode actually got it, they would start complaining about the game re-downloading all the time and the amount of time it takes to download.

Who said night mode had to be a permanent thing? im talking about a night event here
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    this whole "Who Shot Mr Burns?" event has been a massive, missed opportunity
  • Rosshk wrote: »
    this whole "Who Shot Mr Burns?" event has been a massive, missed opportunity

Agree. It would have been something really great.
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    Here is another massive waist but you don't see us making threads to gripe about it.
    2260177587.jpg
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • daved7637397
    7228 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    Here is another massive waist but you don't see us making threads to gripe about it.
    2260177587.jpg

:flushed: Now thats funny! :smiley:
    Post edited by daved7637397 on
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • petehd14 wrote: »

Who said night mode had to be a permanent thing? im talking about a night event here

every image of the game would have to be changed to have night mode. not one for everyone.
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    2260177587.jpg

How did you get this photo of me!?
  • simpsonare
    2129 posts Member
    2260177587.jpg

That looks like the thumbs up you give when you just ate a double quarter pounder with bacon meal.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    2260177587.jpg

That looks like the thumbs up you give when you just ate a double quarter pounder with bacon meal.

Mmmm bacon....
  • Then you have to consider the weight may have been purposely added to draw attention away from the haircut.

The night is like a thick syrup. People don't understand that the programmers would have to program the night in the dark.
  • Then you have to consider the weight may have been purposely added to draw attention away from the haircut.

The only reason for that haircut is to draw attention. I don't have the guts to rock that haircut! He's the man!