EA Forums - Banner

Server acting weird

Prev1
jaythecanadian
607 posts Member
edited May 2018
What's going on with the server acting weird in the past few days? When I'm on the game for like 30 mins or almost to an hour, I would get the usual server error message....when I try again, it would do that again and when I opt out and reopen the app, its fine and doesn't do that again until the next day. Has that happen to anyone?

Edit: Thought I look in the bugs and issues forum...saw a thread about performance issues since May 8th update players talking about having issues and may have something to do with the Springfield Dump tasks and the recycle building tasks....would that be causing the problem?
Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too

Replies

• I don't know. I've been having server issues too, but haven't used the Springfield Dump in probably over a year.
  • I've also been having server issues as well, even though I use the Railyard to earn my donuts everyday.
  • Maybe they are working on the new update
  • Mine boots me out when a neighbour visits my town.
  • And mine boots me out when I am visiting my neighbours ! Very annoying !
  • And I don't have any neighbours anymore, but have regularly handshakes over my houses.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    it started for me yesterday and had to try getting into the game 2-3 times before getting in. now i can’t get into the game at all
    update: i’m able to get in now
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • empathy77
    4139 posts Member
    7:39 est here, can not log in
  • Been getting the Bart Screen since last night, 2-3 times.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    i have to try 3 times to get into an already logged in game and have to login 2 times to get into a game
  • Can’t log in. Keep getting error in request to login.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    alldunn wrote: »
    Can’t log in. Keep getting error in request to login.
    try logging in a few times, that’s how i’m getting in, close the game after each try
  • alldunn wrote: »
    I have the same problem since yesterday. At first I just had the problem with the neighbors that were disappearing and I contacted EA but it just made the problem worse: now there is this message "An error occurred during the login process. Try again".
    try logging in a few times, that’s how i’m getting in, close the game after each try
    I tried many times, it does not work
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    mirko_283 wrote: »
    I have the same problem since yesterday. At first I just had the problem with the neighbors that were disappearing and I contacted EA but it just made the problem worse: now there is this message "An error occurred during the login process. Try again".
    I tried many times, it does not work
    sorry to hear that, it has been better for me so far the last couple hours. maybe they are working on the glitches this weekend or testing a big update that might be coming and gumming up the server
  • What? WHAT? I tapped logout when I saw that random **** now can't get back in :anguished:
    nX5rbvb.png
    oEyyocc.png
  • I had exactly the same problem. delted the app and reloaded and it worked for about a week only to find the same issue has occured. I have been locked out for the last 3-days which is not cool.
  • fgasrvrt
    184 posts Member
    Yea the servers are acting weird i hope all of this gets fixed before a big event.
  • daved7637397
    7228 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Been getting kicked out on and off all morning. At first I figured it was the wi-fi at the doctors office, but it did the same thing when I switched to data.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • mirko_283
    142 posts Member
    @alldunn @frosted1414 @szed22 @daved7637397 (if you still have the problem)
    I contacted EA's support and my problem was fixed. If you have the message "An error occurred processing the login. Please retry": change your password, this should fix the problem.
  • mirko_283 wrote: »
    @alldunn @frosted1414 @szed22 @daved7637397 (if you still have the problem)
    I contacted EA's support and my problem was fixed. If you have the message "An error occurred processing the login. Please retry": change your password, this should fix the problem.

Haven't had any trouble since I got home a few hours ago, but thanks, if it starts up again I will do that.

Thanks again!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.