362 posts Member
    Could be mistaken, but I think it was the beer baron event
  • hi happy, the outlands event, forget the name of it but we got ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    2_B66140_B_97_AB_4_C39_9_DEA_6_F5321368_F30.png
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • happyone2323
    1491 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    @fastshadow2 was that event during st Patrick’s day?
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • didn’t know ❤️❤️❤️❤️ was banned :D
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    try this again, Ram-Rod is singing on the right side in a blue jeans vest :)
  • didn’t know **** was banned :D

Lol I have no idea what **** is suppose to be
  • try this again, Ram-Rod is singing on the right side in a blue jeans vest :)

• :D the biker event, not log ago but the bathtub still might be a premium but not sure
  • @happyone2323 this might help
    14017171_F72_F_45_B0_BD14_92_EF6_CBE2676.png
  • @fastshadow2 Thanks! This reminds me I forgot to incorporate those spikey silver gates in my outlands design!
  • simpsonare
    2165 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    :D the biker event, not log ago but the bathtub still might be a premium but not sure

The bathtubs of alcohol came during the beer baron event including Duff Puff. It was a St Patrick's day mini event. It came after the outlands event.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    simpsonare wrote: »
    :D the biker event, not log ago but the bathtub still might be a premium but not sure

The bathtubs of alcohol came during the beer baron event including Duff Puff. It was a St Patrick's day mini event. It came after the outlands event.
    thanks, thought it was part of the outlands

• 1pillform
    1996 posts Member
    @fastshadow2 Thanks! This reminds me I forgot to incorporate those spikey silver gates in my outlands design!
    And you guys are reminding me that I need to re-design that Outlands area I got. It's sort of a joke. Yes, it sounds like a plan indeed.
    9DWBx.gif
    ~Always be Designing~
  • @1pillform :D:D You and me both!

• daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    @1pillform :D:D You and me both!

Add me to the team. All my outland stuff is either in storage or in the same pile it has been sitting in since I got it. I usually design after I get everything from a particular event, but Im still having a hard time with both motivation and ideas.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • happyone2323
    1491 posts Member
    edited May 2018

Add me to the team. All my outland stuff is either in storage or in the same pile it has been sitting in since I got it. I usually design after I get everything from a particular event, but Im still having a hard time with both motivation and ideas.

I threw something together, but it needs to be tweaked. Lots of tweaking.
    The London stuff is where I’m lacking motivation. I’ve got nothing.
  • organizmx66
    509 posts Member
    edited May 2018

I’m having trouble figuring out what to do with my London stuff too...and I really like the buildings! *part of my issue is not being able to buy the rest of the land...aaaand the item limit...ugh*

Edit:I forgot about those bathtubs of booze too @happyone2323...I had to go check and make sure I had it
    D'oh!!
  • 1pillform
    1996 posts Member

I’m having trouble figuring out what to do with my London stuff too...and I really like the buildings! *part of my issue is not being able to buy the rest of the land...aaaand the item limit...ugh*

Edit:I forgot about those bathtubs of booze too @happyone2323...I had to go check and make sure I had it
    Sort of a similar situation. I sort of still got it placed. Got rid of some of it but kept a little but in the same area. It will have to wait until my other ideas and designs are done. Although we got another event Incoming tomarrow I think its like no rest for the wicked! :o
    ~Always be Designing~
  • @1pillform :D:D You and me both!

Once again, same here. Its actually sitting right next to my outlands stuff :D
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I did a little work last night on London. Once again, I threw something together. Trying to get caught up before the next big thing. Hopefully the teaser will give me time to finish.

@organizmx66 Ugh the land token. It’s so frustrating. I changed a lot of my old designs (removed fences, some monorail tracks, trees, etc.). I’m down to 9,000. I have a bit of breathing room...for now.

@daved7637397 Lol mine is next to outlands too!

@1pillform Since it’s just a teaser, I’m hoping it will be boring enough to finish my designs. *fingers crossed*