next update is: Itchy and scratchyland

Replies

• 1MikeyM
    281 posts Member
    Our sources can neither confirm or deny that
  • 1MikeyM
    281 posts Member
    Chris60119 wrote: »
    Here is some information for those that can't wait until the event starts. Itchy and Scratchy will be in it!

Our sources can neither confirm nor deny that....
  • 1pillform
    2000 posts Member
    lol Who is "Our sources"?
    ~Always be Designing~
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    1pillform wrote: »

it's straight from the horse's mouth! be excited!
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • Willy9292
    1526 posts Member
    it's an nda so no

My biggest laugh of the week. Maybe it's because I use NDA's but would love to have seen @LPNintendoITA face when asked if he could disclose why he agreed to not disclose info.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    1pillform wrote: »

I think it’s straight from sky finger
  • p3bowman
    520 posts Member
    I’m glad EA is releasing some pre-event information. I miss the teasers. It builds up the hype, and I haven’t been very active in the forums lately. I guess now I have a reason to return between events. :)
  • johncolombo
    11163 posts Senior Moderator
    p3bowman wrote: »
    I’m glad EA is releasing some pre-event information. I miss the teasers. It builds up the hype, and I haven’t been very active in the forums lately. I guess now I have a reason to return between events. :)

Yeah we’re alllowed to disclose info when EA says. TBH I didn’t even read it all because I want to be supprised.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    it's an nda so no

My biggest laugh of the week. Maybe it's because I use NDA's but would love to have seen @LPNintendoITA face when asked if he could disclose why he agreed to not disclose info.

yo-dawg-we-heard-you-like-non-disclosure-agreements-so-we-put-a-non-disclosure-agreement-in-your-non.jpg
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • 0Brooders0
    2187 posts Member
    it's an nda so no

That made me giggle so much! :D:D:D
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Is there be today store update like with The Springfield Jobs event, and trigger time of event tomorrow at 3 P.M. BST ?
  • simpsonare
    2176 posts Member
    What do I hope for? The itchy and scratchy theme song opener to be on a building or decoration.
  • simpsonare
    2176 posts Member

Itchy and scratchy show opener
  • nmd6
    144 posts Member
    I'm just about ready for this event. The wee gap in between events gave me the chance for the first time ever to amass 1,000 nuts of dough so I'm looking forward to blowing a massive chunk of them tomorrow.

How's everyone elses sprinkle reserves looking?
  • nmd6 wrote: »
    I'm just about ready for this event. The wee gap in between events gave me the chance for the first time ever to amass 1,000 nuts of dough so I'm looking forward to blowing a massive chunk of them tomorrow.

How's everyone elses sprinkle reserves looking?

1250 donuts....Im ready to spend ;)
  • simpsonare
    2176 posts Member
    I'm up to 2,100. Could be near $100 worth by the event. Get close to 200 in 16 hrs!
  • simpsonare
    2176 posts Member
    I wonder what the donut bundle buy will be this time :hushed:
  • OhHappyJays
    1608 posts Member
    I have almost 4,400 because I've had a lot let over from previous events and kind of slowly re-adding to my coffers.

I can't wait to see all the goodies to blow my Sprinkles on! :D
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • simpsonare
    2176 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Boatload for sure by the event. Went and got some rat trap trucks really for the first time ever.
    bcEoprd.jpg

I should make this my ringtone lol
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    it's an nda so no

Unless the NDA specifically precluded the signatories from stating their thought process regarding whether to participate in the partner program or sign the NDA, then there is nothing inherent about it being an "NDA" that would prevent LPN or any of the other signatories from answering that question, so either LPN misunderstood what was being asked, or EA used some type of leverage to force the participants to sign and join, and made them agree that they wouldn't tell anyone what that was. Either way, I don't go to any of the sites touting their "inside knowledge" for info that EA can release themselves through official channels, so this program has no value to me. Personally, I'm not bothered as I'm at a place in the game where I can easily make enough donuts to buy all the premium stuff and complete all events with time to spare, but a big thanks to LPN et al. for all the great info in the past, when I was donut poor and the info available allowed me to plan accordingly to get the most possible out of each event.