Replies

• 74hands
    461 posts Member
    74hands wrote: »
    The time for the next event is definitely

NOT RIGHT NOW

Go back to work, get something to eat, get drunk or go slap a platypus.

Not funny, those things are venomous.

So you’re the platypus slapper! I knew you’d expose yourself one day!

I would never slap a platypus. We respect the noble Platypus, and it is not our intention to slight these stupid creatures in any way. Thank you again and enjoy the game.

That’s exactly what I’d expect a platypus slapper to say. Guilty. Burn the witch.

That's exactly what I'd expect a platypus slapper to say. I think you are the guilty party.

I only kissed a platypus. You’re the slapper.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • 74hands wrote: »

NOT RIGHT NOW

Isn't exposing yourself and slapping your platypus illegal?! Or at the very least disgusting? :o

I mean, really, keep it PG here folks!
    giphy.gif
  • Surfcitygal
    1281 posts Member
    I’m in Pacific Daylight Time and on iOS which in recent events has been the last to update so I’ve been having a leisurely breakfast. Still I need to get on with my day. Come on EA!

NOT RIGHT NOW

I would never slap a platypus. We respect the noble Platypus, and it is not our intention to slight these stupid creatures in any way. Thank you again and enjoy the game.

That’s exactly what I’d expect a platypus slapper to say. Guilty. Burn the witch.

That's exactly what I'd expect a platypus slapper to say. I think you are the guilty party.

Kissing leads to slapping. You're clearly guilty.
  • 74hands
    461 posts Member

NOT RIGHT NOW

Said the guilty voice of experience.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I’m in Pacific Daylight Time and on iOS which in recent events has been the last to update so I’ve been having a leisurely breakfast. Still I need to get on with my day. Come on EA!
    hi @Surfcitygal i took the day off :D Alberto’s remnants are getting ready to come through today, great day for a rain day :)

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish

NOT RIGHT NOW

I have no experience in this area. I just know about the law. I studied at PSU (Platypus State University). Go Platypi! And according to platypus law, kissing makes the guilty party just as liable to penalty as slapping. Guilty!
  • 74hands
    461 posts Member
    Tha

NOT RIGHT NOW

I have no experience in this area. I just know about the law. I studied at PSU (Platypus State University). Go Platypi! And according to platypus law, kissing makes the guilty party just as liable to penalty as slapping. Guilty!

That’s exactly what I’d expect a guilty platypus slapper to fall for and say. Caught another one. Guilty.
  • 0Brooders0
    2194 posts Member
    Update is in the files B)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Update is in the files B)
    looks like some good stuff :)
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Just putting this out there: We're still 4-5 hours away from when any of the recent full events have been released. The update being in the files now is a good sign, but the approval for the app stores runs like molasses, so it still seems like 4-5 hours is the wait time. Or at least I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

NOT RIGHT NOW

5JUKYyP.jpg

How on earth could you slap this adorable little guy? Someone clearly has some issues...
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    HOLT **** KL is gonna be deleted? :O

From 5/30 to 6/6, users are able to either store or nuke Krustyland.
    On 6/6, Krustyland will automatically be destroyed and removed from the game.
    All Krustyland items will be placable inside of Springfield.
    Items not stored before the nuking will be placed individually in the inventory and can be placed in Springfield at any time.
    Players will recieve Land Tokens based on the Krustyland land unlocked at the time it is nuked.

from simpsonswiki
  • Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    i really dont know how to feel right now
  • Grumpstown wrote: »

Items not stored before the nuking will be placed individually in the inventory and can be placed in Springfield at any time.
    Players will recieve Land Tokens based on the Krustyland land unlocked at the time it is nuked.

from simpsonswiki

Well that sucks... I won't be using KL in my Springfield, but if they are going to open that much land. I guess that will be nice.
  • Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    Chris60119 wrote: »
    Grumpstown wrote: »

from simpsonswiki

Well that sucks... I won't be using KL in my Springfield, but if they are going to open that much land. I guess that will be nice.

guess ill have to make krusty-itchy-and-scratchy-duffgardens-stupid-flanders-park now
  • Guess I'll go blow all my money and open up land in KL
  • OhHappyJays
    1659 posts Member
    Opening up more land is nice, but I don't think I'll be plopping anything from KL down in my Springfield. Except for maybe the mascots.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I have 100% of KL open, but I have almost nothing out. Wonder how many land tokens that's worth?
  • cherrysweatr
    244 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Ohhhhh so glad I decided to unlock all the land the last few months even though I never redesigned my park. But at the same time, I'm sad to see my little condensed park go, I need to go take some screen shots so I can set it up similar again. Hopefully this means they will be adding KL rides to The Vault.