EA Forums - Banner

Today is the day

12345679Next

Replies

  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    can’t connect to server, another FINE product from EA ;)
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Grumpstown wrote: »
    HOLT **** KL is gonna be deleted? :O

    From 5/30 to 6/6, users are able to either store or nuke Krustyland.
    On 6/6, Krustyland will automatically be destroyed and removed from the game.
    All Krustyland items will be placable inside of Springfield.
    Items not stored before the nuking will be placed individually in the inventory and can be placed in Springfield at any time.
    Players will recieve Land Tokens based on the Krustyland land unlocked at the time it is nuked.

    from simpsonswiki

    I looked. There's nothing about that on there.

    It is. You're just not looking in the right place. Try "recent changes."

    No. Nothing there: http://simpsons.wikia.com/index.php?namespace=&tagfilter=krustyland&title=Special:RecentChanges
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    Who nuked the server instead of KL? Lag and bart screens everywhere
  • Grumpstown wrote: »
    HOLT **** KL is gonna be deleted? :O

    From 5/30 to 6/6, users are able to either store or nuke Krustyland.
    On 6/6, Krustyland will automatically be destroyed and removed from the game.
    All Krustyland items will be placable inside of Springfield.
    Items not stored before the nuking will be placed individually in the inventory and can be placed in Springfield at any time.
    Players will recieve Land Tokens based on the Krustyland land unlocked at the time it is nuked.

    from simpsonswiki

    I looked. There's nothing about that on there.

    It is. You're just not looking in the right place. Try "recent changes."

    No. Nothing there: http://simpsons.wikia.com/index.php?namespace=&tagfilter=krustyland&title=Special:RecentChanges

    Wikisimpsons. Not Simpsons wikia. Wrong website.
  • 0Brooders0
    2194 posts Member
    You do realise you broke the NDA arrangement with EA by posting everything from act 2 and 3 don't you @LPNintendoITA ?

    I suggest you remove those acts from your wiki site.. .
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • dinosnakes
    2 posts New member
    Destroyed Krustland, now I can’t play. Keep bumping me off.
  • 0Brooders0
    2194 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Deleted.
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • jmlgg
    183 posts Member
    Tbh, I’m excited about the highway from nuking KL.. always was eying it as something I’d like for sf
  • dinosnakes wrote: »
    Destroyed Krustland, now I can’t play. Keep bumping me off.

    Yep. I nuked Krustyland, and lost my bonus donuts, and got bumped off.
  • 100 land tokens if all the land is open in krustyland
  • johncolombo
    11634 posts Senior Moderator
    That’s what I got. 100
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • My multiplier jumped 3.5% or so after the update. Anyone know what items added a bonus?
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    You do realise you broke the NDA arrangement with EA by posting everything from act 2 and 3 don't you @LPNintendoITA ?

    I suggest you remove those acts from your wiki site.. .

    Do you know who you're talking too? You're coming off a bit troll-y (and not in a good, The Book Job way), FYI.
  • empathy77
    4192 posts Member
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    You do realise you broke the NDA arrangement with EA by posting everything from act 2 and 3 don't you @LPNintendoITA ?

    I suggest you remove those acts from your wiki site.. .

    Do you know who you're talking too? You're coming off a bit troll-y (and not in a good, The Book Job way), FYI.

    Spoilers for future acts are allowed to be posted on the internet, just not on this EA forum website. The wiki site has no affiliation with EA or to this forum.
  • NDA should have only applied to getting the content ahead of time. Once the files hit the network and downloaded to your phone. They are accessible so they are no longer early content they are physical content. my 2 cents.
  • 0Brooders0
    2194 posts Member
    Everyone signed the same NDA agreement. It clearly stated to not release act 2 or act 3 information until the dates of those acts.

    I'm not trolling. Just stating facts.
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • simpsonare
    2409 posts Member
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Everyone signed the same NDA agreement. It clearly stated to not release act 2 or act 3 information until the dates of those acts.

    I'm not trolling. Just stating facts.

    Trouble trouble trouble
    8zo1rxyp9j49.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.