EA Forums - Banner

UPDATE IS LIFE

13Next

Replies

• petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    Everybody stop updating so I can get in.
  • Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    well another thought. what about people who are absent during this event? will they one day come back and just get a notice "your krustyland is gone, not even sorry"?
  • ZigZag2OO5
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    For those in my shoes, nuked then barted before token acquisition, rest easy. I got back in for a few minutes, and immediately confirmed the presence of tokens. :smile:

496278.jpg?b64lines=VXJnZSB0byBraWxsIGZhZGluZy4uLg==
  • OhHappyJays
    1612 posts Member
    Grumpstown wrote: »
    well another thought. what about people who are absent during this event? will they one day come back and just get a notice "your krustyland is gone, not even sorry"?

Probably something like this.

"Dear Sky-Finger,

IOU One Krustyland.

Signed,
    Homer"

Qy3H.gif
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • adruralo
    3277 posts Member
    Finally I’m in.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Willy9292
    1526 posts Member

On the 4th it will Nuke. Their stuff goes to inventory, and they get the land tokens.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Please explain how to nuke (store everything) my town. (Looked for a thread and was unable to find an explanation). Thank you
  • Willy9292 wrote: »

On the 4th it will Nuke. Their stuff goes to inventory, and they get the land tokens.

I don't understand why they couldn't have just kept Krustyland and made Itchy and Scratchy Land a spin-off park of KL. It could have been the Walt Disney Studios to Krustyland's Krustyland...erm...Park.
  • cool2006
    770 posts Member
    Anyone knows what happens to your kl tickets?
  • Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    the new park gate can go over road :)
  • Update not showing in the store for me, on iOS, any ideas??