EA Forums - Banner

WHYDW Itchy & Scratchy Land event stuff...

Replies

• I need some inspiration lol. Need to see more designs

Will take time.
    I NUKED my main town. >:)
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    Wow mine looks like complete garbage compared to you guys's designs.....man lol I got a lot of work to do. >w<;
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • I just found out that these Injury 500 road pieces totally work as highway tunnels. The corners probably work too.

5bG9dLi.png
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Here's what I have so far.

Cool idea. never a fan of monorail but now I really want to have the krusty station as a transit to KL or an attraction inside KL.
  • Blastboom wrote: »
    I just found out that these Injury 500 road pieces totally work as highway tunnels. The corners probably work too.

5bG9dLi.png
    that looks great, reminds me of a drag strip, might have to borrow your design for a drag strip!
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I have so many ideas flooding my mind right now and I don't know if I'll have enough room for where I'm building this park. :joy:
  • here’s what i have now for my drag strip
    CDB9_E27_E_468_B_4_A9_C_A7_EB_A436_D288_B97_B.png
  • ashpod22
    130 posts Member
    The parking lots are great too takes the item count down from single ones and they have cars on

rrtqvk.png

2egcj7r.png

2yxnhia.png

20sdngl.png
  • You guys are awesome. I seriously can’t top @BallBox1 @Castiel19x and @fastshadow2
    I’m loving checking out your towns.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    @ashpod22 The only problem I got is they take up a LOT of space. I wanted to use them but I would need to totally redesign half my city to place 2 or 3 of them.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • kahim41659 wrote: »
    Cool idea. never a fan of monorail but now I really want to have the krusty station as a transit to KL or an attraction inside KL.

I've just started to design my new KL and I&SL areas and I started with a monorail connection...

fywDsPq.png?1

and the path leading up to the entrance...

8WgtJeH.png?1

and that's pretty much it so far!!!

• Here's my cartoon motel and injury 500.
    N4Rg52V.png?1
    iqko2sw.png?1

• mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    Here's my cartoon motel and injury 500.
    N4Rg52V.png?1
    iqko2sw.png?1

Nice work! The Injury 500 looks really nice with the desert rocks and the Wet and Smoky show fits in perfectly.
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    The land we were given at the beginning just happened to be next to my Outlands area. So.... I kind of merged in some of the Krustyland stuff, added Mt. Carlmore and made a big mountain out of it. Can't decide if this works or not. Thoughts?
    CNCL9hQ.png
  • mystery2mi wrote: »
    The land we were given at the beginning just happened to be next to my Outlands area. So.... I kind of merged in some of the Krustyland stuff, added Mt. Carlmore and made a big mountain out of it. Can't decide if this works or not. Thoughts?
    CNCL9hQ.png

Wow. That definitely works!
  • ashpod22 wrote: »
    The parking lots are great too takes the item count down from single ones and they have cars on

rrtqvk.png

2egcj7r.png

2yxnhia.png

20sdngl.png

How do i create more parking lots?
  • mirko_283
    142 posts Member
    ashpod22 wrote: »

rrtqvk.png

2egcj7r.png

2yxnhia.png

20sdngl.png

How do i create more parking lots?

They are in the Krustyland category of the store, to buy with Krustyland's currency.
  • @1pillform I’m sorry I forgot to add you to my post. I’m drooling over your 3D work.
    @Castiel19x I’m stealing that injury 500 design.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    @1pillform I’m sorry I forgot to add you to my post. I’m drooling over your 3D work.
    Oh thanks I did that yesterday, I got this idea in my head. And I'm running with it. Hopefully I don't run out of land over there.

For those wondering what I am doing. Here it is, I got a lot of work to do on it though.
    tsto_3d_Ichy_Scratchy_Land.jpg
    ~Always be Designing~
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    cartoon hotel
    CDFF9_FE3_4031_446_B_B76_E_7_D87192_A6399.png
    updated pic
    Post edited by fastshadow2 on