EA Forums - Banner

WHYDW Itchy & Scratchy Land event stuff...

Replies

  • mystery2mi wrote: »
    The land we were given at the beginning just happened to be next to my Outlands area. So.... I kind of merged in some of the Krustyland stuff, added Mt. Carlmore and made a big mountain out of it. Can't decide if this works or not. Thoughts?
    CNCL9hQ.png

    Quite Spectacular, actually. Love it!
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • flexster741
    352 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    mirko_283 wrote: »
    ashpod22 wrote: »
    The parking lots are great too takes the item count down from single ones and they have cars on

    rrtqvk.png

    2egcj7r.png

    2yxnhia.png

    20sdngl.png

    How do i create more parking lots?

    They are in the Krustyland category of the store, to buy with Krustyland's currency.

    I can’t seem to find them.


    Never mind, i found them
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    Loving the designs. I just updated mine as well just now. Not big enough to show off though. Mostly just waiting for act 2 because we are getting a bunch of other stuff. And haven't unlocked the roller coaster stuff yet....which looks like it may take up more space o_o;; *gulp* So I am trying to leave some room for the last 2 act buildings and the other stuff in the crafting.....
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Overwhelmed by this event. So far only reworked the media area to fit the new set, happy with it. Krustylu Studios is my favorite and first ever premium building.

    e049RP5.png
  • MonorailMadness
    253 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I tried to make it look like the log ride went up the Murderhorn:

    mYyB5uP.png

    Post edited by MonorailMadness on
  • BallBox1 wrote: »
    I tried to make it look like the log ride went up the Murderhorn:

    mYyB5uP.png

    Love it.
    I NUKED my main town. >:)
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    BallBox1 wrote: »
    I tried to make it look like the log ride went up the Murderhorn:

    mYyB5uP.png
    Brilliant idea!
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • BallBox1 wrote: »
    I tried to make it look like the log ride went up the Murderhorn:

    mYyB5uP.png
    Awesome!
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Castiel_Touk
    4738 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Not been able to upload due to being away and here's mostly everything I've done so far. Done a huge amount of redesigning this past week. :D
    6o2OxCj.png?1
    Getting into the park with the highway is my favourite but too long to post that design.
    I9OWK0N.png?1
    PrmrrO0.png?1
    rczuv1r.png?1
    y9z3xJE.png?1
    cqlhDUv.png?1
    hvNKhgq.png?1
    9Pj8LGO.png?1
    The parade area will take a while to finish.
    I NUKED my main town. >:)
  • Havent design the whole park yet, want to put the rides together first.

    Going for a Mad Max-Injury 500 & a Jurassic-Log Ride looks. Planning to do a Tomorrowland-Zoominator when next act launched (using future event stuff, imagine how cool is that to put Holo-Theater as statue of the ride).

    5VEGqNA.png
    (somehow my iphone SE couldnt display that corner piece on the very right)

    4TuMlwH.png

    Also, wondering if you guys tend to build Krustyland and Itchy & Scratchy Land separately, or merging them into one park?
  • kahim41659 wrote: »
    Havent design the whole park yet, want to put the rides together first.

    Going for a Mad Max-Injury 500 & a Jurassic-Log Ride looks. Planning to do a Tomorrowland-Zoominator when next act launched (using future event stuff, imagine how cool is that to put Holo-Theater as statue of the ride).

    5VEGqNA.png
    (somehow my iphone SE couldnt display that corner piece on the very right)

    4TuMlwH.png

    Also, wondering if you guys tend to build Krustyland and Itchy & Scratchy Land separately, or merging them into one park?

    Outstanding! Love those ideas!!
  • I love watching Homer, Marge, Bart and Lisa on the log ride.
    MRanqkl.jpg
  • MRanqkl.jpg
    I have no idea how to do this.
  • Sorry all. I’ve done it before, but can’t remember how.
  • Real parks are crowded:

    11vhbnr.png

    2uic3g2.png
  • JJR2112
    461 posts Member
    I'm not really interested in a KL or I&S land but I've really enjoyed expanding onto my compact little generic park. Suggestions always appreciated.

    dlfmHhk.jpg
  • JJR2112 wrote: »
    I'm not really interested in a KL or I&S land but I've really enjoyed expanding onto my compact little generic park. Suggestions always appreciated.

    dlfmHhk.jpg

    Looks incredible. :)
    I NUKED my main town. >:)
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    BallBox1 wrote: »
    I decided to redo all of Krustyland due to the item limit. I still have a lot left to do, but he's what I have thusfar:

    8jTgIsY.jpg

    wow!
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    ashpod22 wrote: »
    The parking lots are great too takes the item count down from single ones and they have cars on

    rrtqvk.png

    2egcj7r.png

    2yxnhia.png

    20sdngl.png

    how do you hide the itchy and scratchy signs?
  • cdepast wrote: »
    ashpod22 wrote: »
    The parking lots are great too takes the item count down from single ones and they have cars on

    rrtqvk.png

    2egcj7r.png

    2yxnhia.png

    20sdngl.png

    how do you hide the itchy and scratchy signs?
    those are different parking lots that you get from KL

    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.