EA Forums - Banner

Sideshow You gone?

Gone, glitched or goofed?

Replies

• nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    in your storage, it just earns cash now though, no mini game

edit: my timer may need to run out, I may be incorrect. Played game right before nuking KL.
    Post edited by nissa762 on
  • afscott
    72 posts Member
    Boooooo, no mini game sucks. The (tiny) chance for a donut win was one of the reasons I went back to KL to play this game :pensive:
  • That’s incorrect. I placed mine in my sf and already have been able to play once.
  • jaddy1874
    213 posts Member
    I got my 5 donuts the last time I went in before this update!
  • No, it plays fine.. I placed it and have already popped a round of balloons.
  • since nuking KL, several of my attractions/buildings are gone and not in inventory. I looked through the whole inventory(not subcategories). not sure if this is a bug or not, just thought id share and see if anyone else is missing KL items since update
  • and it still earns tickets as do your characters.
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    Works fine for me too.
  • Hi, I had a few premium trash cans, can't find them now....
    If you have Itchy + Scratchy billboards, in Krustyland...better store them before you nuke...
    well, for anyone that reads this before they nuke..

Found my sideshow you in storage.
  • Found it in storage after all. Needed to scroll far right. Placed it and played mini game immediately. Thanks gang!
  • working just fine for me and has the mini game still infact I just got the bonuts off my latest mini game run after placing it.
  • P-dont
    121 posts Member
    Bagofglue wrote: »
    since nuking KL, several of my attractions/buildings are gone and not in inventory. I looked through the whole inventory(not subcategories). not sure if this is a bug or not, just thought id share and see if anyone else is missing KL items since update

I am not missing any of my buildings, but I took the added step of group storing my krustyland then nuking it.
  • Surfcitygal
    1141 posts Member
    No, it plays fine.. I placed it and have already popped a round of balloons.

Same for me