EA Forums - Banner

Every time I go to nuke Krustyland, it goes to the neighbor screen, then game crashes.

Any one else have this issue? I already had all of the land in KL. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Have the same sisun on my iPad.
  • Pretty much the same here on IPad, doesn't go to neighbor screen but it does continually crash the game every time I confirm the nuke and after Krusty says "Oh No!"... :'(
  • robm978
    315 posts Member
    Same here on my Android phone.
  • I tried group storing all of my KL items and synced my town by going back to my Springfield, then returned to my empty KL, but the same thing happened when I tried to nuke it: Hit nuke button, Krusty says Oh No, then it goes to my neighbor screen where it's just shows me and my Other Springfield, then both towns show the animation of nuking the KLs, then crash every time.
  • janis810
    196 posts Member
    Unfortunately what I found was I had to log onto my game from my husband's iPad, which is newer than mine, and then it worked. Don't know what I would have done if I hadn't had that option. My iPad is iOS 9.something and couldn't handle it.
  • Try putting all your characters on a task before going to kl to nuke.
  • My IPad (5 years old IOS 10.3.3 could not do it. My Android phone could (2 years old)
  • I wasn't able to do it from my Android device, but I had no trouble from my wife's iPhone. Thanks for the help. :)
  • dubhe1313
    317 posts Member
    Mines either crashing when I hit the krusty bubble saying oh oh, or after it blows up the map spots. Can't get past that.
  • Just the same - Nuke Krustyland, goes to the friends screen, quick animation of the nuke, then crashes. Deleted the game and reinstalled, but exactly the same issue. Now unplayable!
  • Just tried putting everyone on a job first as ElleGuiseman suggested but no luck - still crashes. Running on iPad3 iOS 9 something... EA obviously need to do something fast!
  • Canuck959
    133 posts Member
    I had the same problem. I contacted EA support and they replied very quickly (by email as requested). They suggested I log into my account on another device. I logged in on a friend's iPad and was finally able to nuke my KL. Everything works fine now.
  • I fixed it by installing the game on my Android phone and nuking from there. It's a newer device.
  • There is always something going on with every update !!! :( :(
  • Logging onto "another device" isn't an option for me. Tried the other suggestions here and those didn't work either.

I'm stuck until EA fixes the issue or the event ends in 41 days, whichever comes first.
  • lll3lucky
    542 posts Member
    I was having the same issue and the only fast fix was to use a separate device to proceed. I would have been stuck if someone in my family didn't have another device.
  • I had this too, I updated the game from the app store, but it kept crashing. I had to delete the game and reinstall it. Then it worked fine
  • Loading it onto my android phone worked. Nuked Krustyland and then went back to my iPad. All fine but what a workaround!
  • Willy9292
    1471 posts Member
    tralfabits wrote: »
    Logging onto "another device" isn't an option for me. Tried the other suggestions here and those didn't work either.

I'm stuck until EA fixes the issue or the event ends in 41 days, whichever comes first.

A friend or neighbor who has an android phone or android tablet or Iphone or Ipad. You only need on it long enough to complete the nuke then you can remove the game from that device and continue on yours. Even find someone you can trust who plays TSTO and have them log in, nuke and log out.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.