EA Forums - Banner

Call this the Event That Killed Tapped Out!

Replies

• simpsonare wrote: »
    Another reason why it's better in Springfield
    y3in22h.jpg
    QExzbDy.jpg
    Literally anything can go there.

Many apologies
    I'm relatively new to this forum
    But isn't there a separate showoff part to it?

Yes there is, but I dont think thats what he is getting at here, he is using the pics to make a point relevant to the topic at hand. @simpsonare please correct me if I am wrong.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • So after many EA troubleahooting i had to do, they believe the lag which occurs when i move and place items is a result of a corrupt save of my land, which means a rollback to the date i was able to play normally. Which isn’t exactly something i can actually recall. To clarify, i don’t experience the lag which is caused by the injury 500.
  • 1MikeyM
    385 posts Member
    See that's where I was confused
    simpsonare wrote: »
    y3in22h.jpg
    QExzbDy.jpg

Many apologies

Yes there is, but I dont think thats what he is getting at here, he is using the pics to make a point relevant to the topic at hand. @simpsonare please correct me if I am wrong.

It's all very pointy
  • See that's where I was confused
    y3in22h.jpg
    QExzbDy.jpg

Many apologies

It's all very pointy

:D:D
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • 0Brooders0
    2193 posts Member
    My krustyland is so much better in Springfield!!!

My krustyland is so much better in storage!

I can't even get mine out! :#
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    This is why they waited so long to combine the two. Older devices would lag, and it would require greater server allocation from Origin.
  • If there is anything to complain about needing fixing it's the poltergeist problem we have had forever lol. I have gone to great lengths to ensure that all roads connect properly so why can't these people just use the roads as intended?! No, they continue to poltergeist their way through fences and buildings with little regard for my hard work!
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • simpsonare
    2286 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    y3in22h.jpg
    QExzbDy.jpg

Many apologies

Yes, I wanted to show a design relevant to the topic for others benefit.
    See that's where I was confused
    y3in22h.jpg
    QExzbDy.jpg

Many apologies

It's all very pointy

qLNWy5u.gif
    Welcome to the forum lol
  • Have you tried disconnecting the injury 500?
    Cured the lag for me

YOU LIFE SAVING WONDERFUL PERSON YOU!!! Ugh, I didn't find Maggie yesterday because the lag made me run out of time. Man was I ticked off! Thank you so much, the lag went down immediately after I disconnected the piece!
  • cjryder625 wrote: »
    cjryder625 wrote: »
    that's strange I'm on part 5 and it still hasn't appeared!! I can see it vaguely in the background so know it's there but tapping on it doesn't do anything. If it's not there in the morning I might do a reinstall.

So when you tap the Itchy and Scratchy Gate it should have the options
    -Staff Rides, and
    -Craft an Item (which should take you to the crafting in the event menu). You have the gate don't you?

You should have four access points on your screen to get to the event menu and crafting, top right next to the Daily Challenges, bottom right next to the visiting friends icon, bottom left the question mark in the bar which shows the event currency you have (on top of the conform-o-meter) and the I&S Gate. What does your screen look like?

problem solved. It required Bart to trigger the craft option and he was on a 24hr job!! Triggered as soon as he finished and now I can craft items.

Good! I'm glad it was such an easy solution :smiley:
    Re crafting, it'll be interesting to see what people will do with the crafting

• datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    I hope they removed the daily quest to go to Krustyland and collect 250 tickets.
    Oops, need to move bench from itchy and scratchy. Just did some redesigning

Will characters with tasks on benches sit on KL benches or are they just for show like those ugly benches we crafted during Secret Agents?

Will characters with tasks on benches sit on KL benches or are they just for show like those ugly benches we crafted during Secret Agents?

I tried to make Don Vittorio to sit on it, but I was unsuccessful :smiley:

I tried to make Don Vittorio to sit on it, but I was unsuccessful :smiley:

Darn. Oh well. Thanks for the info. :)
  • I hope they removed the daily quest to go to Krustyland and collect 250 tickets.

They can go ahead a remove all the SH crafting daily challenges too since it seems they aren't going to expand that area either.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    Chris60119 wrote: »
    I hope they removed the daily quest to go to Krustyland and collect 250 tickets.

They can go ahead a remove all the SH crafting daily challenges too since it seems they aren't going to expand that area either.

Maybe I’m being naive, but I’m still clinging to the hope that they will expand this area.
  • Chris60119 wrote: »

Maybe we shouldn't complain about that or next they'll nuke SH, lol.

• I was actually ok with nuking my KL - I have long been disappointed over the stagnant state of KL, and as someone who loves carnivals, etc, it was VERY disappointing. I was happy to see them merge the map and despite the protests of those who take care and pride in their city design (I feel your pain) that their KL is gone, it was really only a matter of taking a screen shot/map of the existing config and then reconstructing it. Im sure it has less to do with "screaming" then it does with database management. What I really REALLY need to know is when and where can I get the Happy Elves in Pandaland ride?? I need it. :)
  • Willy9292
    1663 posts Member
    Most missed Krustyland items are available in the mystery box in the I/S Land purchase section.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • adruralo
    3284 posts Member
    In my new redesign of KL in Springfield, I’ve never visited it so much as now collecting tickets etc. Before the update it was very rare I went to Krustyland.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)