EA Forums - Banner

Call this the Event That Killed Tapped Out!

12346Next

Replies

• @daved7637397 Ya, I did....but this time I had a picture! :D
  • People are upset that what they worked so hard to build is gone but we should all keep in mind that one day this game will end and everything we built, bought, arranged, rearranged, etc. will disappear and all we'll have to show for it is a lingering fondness for something we probably spent too much time on.
    Speak for yourself.....I am going to enjoy the fruit of my years of labor for years AFTER EA pulls the plug.

When the end is neigh, I am going to a make a whole town single screenshot and then get a Groupon where I can have a 1,000 or 2,000 piece puzzle made of my town. In fact, I am going to have two of them made, one puzzle to complete, glue / frame / hang in our game room, and the other I can put together whenever I want to, even 10 years after TSTO is a long past memory.
    puzzle-1003.jpg?v=20170512-01

I love this idea.
  • you know you 're not forced to dump all on sf yeah?
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • you know you 're not forced to dump all on sf yeah?

I didnt put any of it out yet, and Im not sure Im going to. I wasnt a KL fan to begin with.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • aabcampos
    258 posts Member
    People are upset that what they worked so hard to build is gone but we should all keep in mind that one day this game will end and everything we built, bought, arranged, rearranged, etc. will disappear and all we'll have to show for it is a lingering fondness for something we probably spent too much time on.

Blasphemy!!!!
    This game will never end !!!
  • adruralo
    3284 posts Member
    With KL moving into Springfield, I think EA will now take a more interest in providing updates for it.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • I don’t know about killing it but all this new stuff is getting kind of overwhelming, for me at least. Think I’m sitting this update out.
  • @lowjeff783 Do what I do when an event has mass amounts of items to design........ Just stuff them in a corner as you continue to play the event to get all the stuff.

Then AFTER the event, or at the end when everything is winding down THEN you can start either design or store the new stuff you go.

That way at your leisure, whenever you want to design your coolest KL design you can do it, even if it is a year from now..........but if you don't do the event, you won't have to the stuff to ever do a design of KL if you decide later you want one.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    Most missed Krustyland items are available in the mystery box in the I/S Land purchase section.
    ok, call me dumb but what is the I/S land purchase section?

• Raptoria59 wrote: »
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    Most missed Krustyland items are available in the mystery box in the I/S Land purchase section.

store section
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • p3bowman
    524 posts Member
    That headline seems a bit dramatic...
  • p3bowman wrote: »
    That headline seems a bit dramatic...

Just a bit?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Raptoria59 wrote: »
    Willy9292 wrote: »

store section

So if I'm understanding, that's random availability. Ok, Ive picked up more than a few prior event items in the mystery boxes - hopefully they will run a Krusty one soon.