EA Forums - Banner

EVENT THREAD #19: ITCHY & SCRATCHY LAND: Q & A AND STRATEGY THREAD: ACT III

Replies

• Willy9292
    1663 posts Member
    Seems to stop at 35%
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    Seems to stop at 35%

Thanks, Willy! Just got there!
  • What is the max % the the I&S land Gate can be raised to in Act 2?

I have 35%

I have 35%

Same here. 35%.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • gbh4
    27 posts Member
    @gbh4 Have you increased your bonus area to 20%? That can make a lot of difference.
    gbh4 wrote: »
    I’m normally on target with these but am behind according to the schedule above, am I doing something wrong or missing something?

I’m sending them to do the jobs as often as I can, tapping all the visitors and doing same in friends towns, but still behind.

Have they made this event doable for premium players only?

iirc, one needed about 3800 knives per day to stay on track. Doing the daily challenge of 1500 brings that down to 2300/day. How many times per day do you send your event characters on their event tasks? And how much do you get each round of that?

Thanks, I am at 20%. I send the event characters on their tasks 3 times a day, probably 5 at weekends. Tap the friends up to the limit and all the park people. The 1st stage ended and I was about 5000 away from getting Diane. 80 donuts it would cost now, not sure it’s worth it.
  • 35% Act 2 50% Act 3 according to the walkthrough.

That’s correct.

That’s correct.

I concur
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • Unfortunately, like with most events, you need to do event tasks at least 4 times a day to be able to get all the prizes. 80 donuts isn't bad for a character. She'll be at least that much if/when she comes back. And she earns event currency.
  • I've been buying up the mystery boxes for the Homerpalooza stuff I didn't already have, and LT Smash is my latest prize. Turns out he earns event currency! Not sure if any of the others do, although I think I would have noticed.

35% I believe.
  • jaddy1874 wrote: »
    I've been buying up the mystery boxes for the Homerpalooza stuff I didn't already have, and LT Smash is my latest prize. Turns out he earns event currency! Not sure if any of the others do, although I think I would have noticed.

Correct. And I do believe he is the only one. I will check next time I go in, the mystery boxes dont show up for me so I must have everything in them.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • How can I move my Krustyland area around in Springfield once I've placed it?
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    Craigdvc wrote: »
    How can I move my Krustyland area around in Springfield once I've placed it?

What are you looking to move exactly Craig? The bonus area? All the buildings?
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • The bonus area. I've moved it but it seems small. I'm afraid that I may have placed some of it across the mountain ridge into "no man's land"
  • Willy9292
    1663 posts Member
    The bonus are moves with the gate.
  • glennsoe
    201 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Which crafting Level do we have to be at before act 3?
  • Craigdvc wrote: »
    The bonus area. I've moved it but it seems small. I'm afraid that I may have placed some of it across the mountain ridge into "no man's land"

I saw that in my town. Moved everything to a wide open space. So itchy & scratchy land is far away from the orginal location
  • glennsoe wrote: »
    Which crafting Level do we have to be at before act 3?

The zoominator pars are available at level 8

• Willy9292
    1663 posts Member
    The crafting menu always tells you the requirements of locked items if you scroll to them, as indicated in this pic:
    GeqxiWJ.png?1