EA Forums - Banner

Just found donuts cleaning springfield!!

It happens time to time :)

One thing tho once your have cleaned "all" the waste away its gone forever! Ive got some items dotted around my town & also stored away in a toxic waste area in case i want to use it again :)

Replies

• missmoleman
    174 posts
    edited June 2013
    :D

yes I use some debris as decoration, but I clean most of it. I still have lots and lots of land to buy (this plot 8x7 is the last one I bought).

But yes, I do keep some of it. thanks for the tip. :D

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    :D

yes I use some debris as decoration, but I clean most of it. I still have lots and lots of land to buy (this plot 8x7 is the last one I bought).

But yes, I do keep some of it. thanks for the tip. :D

Just think it worth keeping at least a couple of each items as you can/wont get it back :( Glad our point could help :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • missmoleman
    174 posts
    edited June 2013
    I have more than that because i think they fit well with some parts of my town . :) when i have some space i will do deposit :mrgreen:

Here
    clkrhtJ.jpg
  • missmoleman
    174 posts
    edited June 2013
    :shock:

I can post pictures!! :O

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013

Yeah all people can post pictures now and gif youtube links etc, Level2 is now mainly for you to have an avatar :D
  • missmoleman
    174 posts
    edited June 2013
    LOL

I was celebrating another good surprise! too early! Well... just the cleaning donuts then!

:oops:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Yeah all people can post pictures now and gif youtube links etc, Level2 is now mainly for you to have an avatar :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    LOL

I was celebrating another good surprise! too early! Well... just the cleaning donuts then!

:oops:

Have you tried putting an avatar up? Did you receive the PM from EA? ya never know you might have missed it and you can have a avatar :)
  • missmoleman
    174 posts
    edited June 2013
    No, not yet.

I will keep missmoleman photo's for when the PM arrives. :)
  • MumblingReject
    104 posts
    edited June 2013
    Grats!

Does anyone know if moving debris will remove the donut chance?
  • leafsfan54
    10 posts
    edited December 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited June 2013
    It's super rare to even get one! I cleaned 10 and nothing... Usually for me it's 1/8 until I find one. Lets just say this, "If you find donuts from cleaning, today is a lucky day for u!" :D
  • Dyl26
    171 posts
    edited June 2013
    Oww I thought this was a legend, but I just found donuts cleaning spriengfield. It came from debris (a green toxic puddle) in 7x8 (or 8x7... 8 horizontal and 7 vertical)! Well it was just 1, but it was a nice surprise.

I couldn't take a print screen because I tapped too fast and there it went... :)

Really nice! Keep your Spriengfield clean!

Well you do get a notified of it when you're in level 1, it tells you that you get a donut when you take clean your springfield.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    Donuts will always be found by cleaning rubbish away how many you get and how often just depends on you game :) I've had quite a few cleaning my town up, but my second town not as many
  • drprimo
    259 posts
    edited June 2013
    I found two today, from the strip second from the bottom (all 13 squares worth)! All of them had been moved to one end, and all cleaned up by Lisa. I am sure that Homer has found some too, although I have not kept track of how many I have gotten this way. Too bad there is no debris in the strip we will get with the Squidport.
  • nandamaung10
    66 posts
    edited June 2013
    It's so rare to get it. I've cleared so many debris and I've only got donuts on two occasions.
  • jerblah
    58 posts
    edited June 2013
    I found a couple myself the other day! Keep Springfield clean lol!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!