EA Forums - Banner

Free land tokens

This "free land token" is really **** me off. First they do not tell us that when we nuke KL we will get a a 1 for 1 swap. So we have no chance to buy more land in KL. And in our towns we have no option to buy land. What good is it to build up a huge bank if there is really nothing to spend it on ? We can keep buying houses but then need land to put it on ???? Why can we just buy more land ?? This is very frustrating and making me think it's time to move on to another game. I've been here over 5 years, not happy with the way it's going.

Replies

• Just think about the person who starts playing this game for the first time I now how long and how many events it's going to take to open every thing up... I blew through all 100 of my tokens in the new area and maybe unlocked half of it. It's going to be years before I unlock the rest. I haven't even hit the locked areas to the right yet either. EA has to come up with a new way for land tokens other then events. Revisit the digging event with Lisa and add random tokens in the digging game.
  • baztd
    2 posts Member
    There is an item to craft called something like ‘Itchy & scratchy land ticket booth’.
    Any chance it could be used to buy land tickets?
    Just a thought.
  • You know I'm surprised no one has already made a thread about this... :|
  • This is a game. Games are meant to be difficult and challenging. They want you to keep playing, to work hard to unlock everything. This is like every other game in existence. If you can beat the game in a day, they don't make money. They have to make it challenging, that the point of a game.
  • Speaking personally, this event may keep me playing for a while longer. I was teetering on the edge of boredom, doing the same old things every day but now, there are multiple new challenges - not the least of which is enlarging my monorail (my favorite part of TSTO). I would have liked to have been warned of the huge FREE land area that came with placement of the I&S gate BEFORE placing it as I had used quite a few tokens to acquire (I almost said 'buy') property where I ultimately placed the 'new' Krustyland. And like most players I've used about 90 of 100 tokens just outlining the new land areas that came available in this event with absolutely no hope whatever of being able to eventually acquire all those dozens of plots in the middle top of Springfield. I guess that was EA's intent. Keep us hooked. That said, this may turn out to be my fav all-time event - assuming the bugs get fixed pretty quickly.
    Level 939 (and holding)
    Yes, I'm a real fantasy author!
  • Brilliant solution is available within the game. Go to Buy/Business and purchase Golden Goose Realty for 150 donuts. Having done that, it will generate one Free Land Token every 12 hours!

I haven't purchased it yet -- still saving up donuts -- but in a few days I'll finally be able to solve my lack of space problem.

Has anyone made this purchase? Does it work as advertised?

John
  • JohnBinCC2 wrote: »
    Brilliant solution is available within the game. Go to Buy/Business and purchase Golden Goose Realty for 150 donuts. Having done that, it will generate one Free Land Token every 12 hours!

I haven't purchased it yet -- still saving up donuts -- but in a few days I'll finally be able to solve my lack of space problem.

Has anyone made this purchase? Does it work as advertised?

John

Yes, yes.
  • I can't help but be a little suspicious about the Golden Goose but yes, I think it's the best thing ever offered for players of any level - even if you have to spend a few real $$ to get it. And you're really only leaving a deposit on it - once you've decided it's done all it can for you it will return all the donuts you spent on it in a week if you do it right (and a lot more if you keep it rolling).
  • I just found out, can't wait to start getting new land !
  • Excellent! Can’t believe this wasn’t highlighted in one of the updates but is the perfect solution to the whole Free Land Token problem. Works just as expected.
  • I can’t find the Golden Goose Realty. Is it still available?
  • I can’t find the Golden Goose Realty. Is it still available?

Nope.

• I love this, I have alarms set so I can ollect twice a day, 8 am and 8 pm 😆😆😆😆
  • I love this, I have alarms set so I can ollect twice a day, 8 am and 8 pm 😆😆😆😆

Gaming disorder? >:)
  • Loanet
    342 posts Member
    My Golden Goose gives off money now.
  • The Golden Goose Reality is not an option for me as it is not anywhere for me to be able to buy. Does anyone else have this problem as well or is there something else I can get to help with Land Tokens?
  • it was a limited time offer
  • [quote="LPNintendoITA;c-2073317"]it was a limited time offer[/quote]

Thank you
  • Willy9292
    1445 posts Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    My Golden Goose gives off money now.
    Then you have enough tokens for all available land. That's how it works, it will revert when new land is released.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • swimerbiker
    1 posts New member
    Sooo... Any word on if golden goose is coming back? I stopped playing tapped out because of the free land tokens but picked it back up recently when a friend told me about GG... But they took it away.