EA Forums - Banner

KL Currency

Anyone else still getting krusty land currency?

Im assuming it's a Bug, else is its coming back into gameplay somehow...

Thoughts?

Replies

• mirko_283
    142 posts Member
    It's normal.
  • Willy9292
    1642 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    We are getting it because we can use it. There is a Krustyland section where you have to have it to buy items with that currency. Also you can still swap it for cash in the entrance. I believe its supposed to be like this.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Ah okay, I hadn't expected it to still be in use and hadn't see it yet.

Thanks for the info!
  • Willy9292
    1642 posts Member
    NP There isn't a lot available but there are some things including parking lots I believe. I have bought pretty well everything for KL before so don't see unique items.
  • KL tourists that were in there now are spread through SF. I tap on them when I see them and I receive tickets.
  • Willy9292
    1642 posts Member
    KL tourists that were in there now are spread through SF. I tap on them when I see them and I receive tickets.

I have found, quite by accident, that if you put some yellow pavement down, the Krustyland walkways, that the old KL tourists/visitors will tend to stay on it.

• That's great to hear. I'm glad to see the implementation is still available and was not erased once with the transfer of KL. :smiley:
  • where can I see how many tickets I have though?
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I think when you go to the krustyland section in the store, your ticket amount is on the screen, upper left side if i recalled correctly
  • kromkromkrom
    476 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    where can I see how many tickets I have though?

You can also check it from the KL Entrance -> exchange

Post edited by kromkromkrom on
  • ty a bunch
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • simpsonare
    2248 posts Member

Thoughts?

Yes I'm getting KL currency ig selected and on rides. I just earned my first 5 donuts on slideshow you
  • Willy9292
    1642 posts Member
    simpsonare wrote: »

Thoughts?

Yes I'm getting KL currency ig selected and on rides. I just earned my first 5 donuts on slideshow you

Fantastic on the donuts. The last time I got donuts from slideshow you was in the middle of the first superheroes event. Visited on average 5 out of 7 days. It's supposed to be coded as random with an override every 450 visits I believe but mine is 100% no carbs
  • I really wish that the KL ticket jobs for characters would be deleted from the characters job list. Instead they could be tasked from the buildings themselves, like Moe's Express does. If I needed to earn tickets, which I don't think I'll need to that often, I could just tap Krusty's Wheel for instance and choose the characters and tasks from there. I love visual tasks and have preferred jobs for quite a few characters, scrolling down the now even longer list is a pain.
  • 4junk3000
    5304 posts Member
    I would appreciate being able to assign characters to the rides, by selecting the ride itself.

But i don't experience any inconvenience scrolling through a larger task list.

I've been trying to amass tix since the start, since i spent all i had to acquire the last few land squares. Everyone that can be assigned to KL tasks, has been busy there nonstop. Idk if I'll need the tix, but i want to re-establish my bank just in case.

But since my KL held about 2200 features, and they only increased the limit by 600, I am pretty sure i have enough KL decos in inventory to cover me indefinitely.

"You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."