EA Forums - Banner

Replies

  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Here is the majority of mine. It doesn't quite fit one screen. I used the bad dream house as a caretaker house

    MbZoZHV.jpg
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    davharden wrote:
    Here's what I did with mine..

    Screenshot_2013-06-02-23-00-10.png

    repost
  • davharden
    84 posts
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for the repost!
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    davharden wrote:
    Thank you for the repost!

    That's ok! :thumbup:

    I wish I had bought that many halloween trees...I only got one of each... :thumbdown: :lol:
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I've had this set up for a while.
    zrpxgG7.jpg
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited June 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    I've had this set up for a while.

    Very cute looking sherry :-) add me if ya got room? :-D
  • bryantvb84
    468 posts New member
    edited June 2013
    Those all look awesome guys! Wouldn't want to get trapped in Sherry's though. Looks like a maze! :P
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited June 2013
    Mine's nothing special at all. I have both cemetaries side-by-side with no fancy decoration. I do have them conveniently located right next to the Old Folks' home and the Penitentiary, though... ;)
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Here's mine
    zvbdra.jpg
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited June 2013
    fDR5cAbl.jpg
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited June 2013
    Mine's in inventory.
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited June 2013
    tstocemetary.png
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited June 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    I wish I had bought that many halloween trees...I only got one of each... :thumbdown: :lol:

    + a HUGE 1!!!!! Me too, so gutted!! :evil: That's why I always buy loooooads of limited stuff now! :mrgreen:I have about 30 Laramie vending machines & donut carts. I have loads of the V-day & Whacking day dec's too! :mrgreen: I learn from my mistakes!! haha
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    davharden wrote:

    Just so you know mate, you can post this picture yourself now :) just Highlight the link and click the IMG icon above which will put [img] & [/img] either side and you can post it :)

    There is no longer a level promotion to post your pictures :) Level promotion is for your avatar only
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    davharden wrote:

    Just so you know mate, you can post this picture yourself now :) just Highlight the link and click the IMG icon above which will put [img] & [/img] either side and you can post it :)

    There is no longer a level promotion to post your pictures :) Level promotion is for your avatar only
    that seems backwards to me.

    If I was running a forum, I'd rather level 1's get avatars and not have the ability to post images. It'd 100% guarantee imagespam trolls wouldnt just rand pop up.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited June 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    davharden wrote:

    Just so you know mate, you can post this picture yourself now :) just Highlight the link and click the IMG icon above which will put [img] & [/img] either side and you can post it :)

    There is no longer a level promotion to post your pictures :) Level promotion is for your avatar only
    that seems backwards to me.

    If I was running a forum, I'd rather level 1's get avatars and not have the ability to post images. It'd 100% guarantee imagespam trolls wouldnt just rand pop up.

    Can't help but agree. I like that you needed to earn the privilege of posting pics. Out of curiosity, was this decision made by administrators or moderators? Or a combination of both?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    Linky2g wrote:
    that seems backwards to me.

    If I was running a forum, I'd rather level 1's get avatars and not have the ability to post images. It'd 100% guarantee imagespam trolls wouldnt just rand pop up.
    Can't help but agree. I like that you needed to earn the privilege of posting pics. Out of curiosity, was this decision made by administrators or moderators? Or a combination of both?

    Totally agree with both of you, this has nothing to do with the Mods here, like we have that kinda power Emoticon38.gif

    The only reason I know this has happened is that my Mrs posted a pic and shouted from the kitchen "Re-post my pic will ya!" so I went to and it was already there plus quotes are no coming up in blue :) As far as I know there was no notification of this ever happening
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • KMEO
    124 posts
    edited June 2013
    I'm on the fence on this one. It'd be nice if you guys make a plot of land solely based on a cemetery themed plot. Maybe add the church near the cemetery for funeral services. Also, if I were you guys, I'd add healthy looking trees and maybe a fountain in the middle. Not to mention some flowers and a few parking lots for visiting residents. Cemeteries don't just contain dead trees, ya know? Most cemeteries I've been to look really nice and well tidy up. They don't even look gloomy/depressing.

    Anyway, that's just my two cents. :P
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited June 2013
    Here is my cemetery
    MT3f3ei.jpg
  • doh1236
    45 posts
    edited June 2013
    No pics from me, haven't read how to yet. I put the pet cemetery by the race track and the other by the retirement home. Makes transportation easier :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.