EA Forums - Banner

Game of Thrones *Spoiler Alert* thanks to * inthekitchen

Replies

• forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I need a walk through guide for this show. Like seriously, a physical map with little squares with their faces on and a list of who's who and how they relate, I'm pretty lost most of the time so I just watch the pretty pictures.

Daeneares is my favourite cos she's a * and her claiming that * guy a couple weeks ago was the best television I've watched ever. But her story is so completely different it's like watching two tv shows in one.

I also can't figure out who's on which side of the wall and why they're all wanting to cross it!
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Also GOT has nothing on Spartacus when it comes to shocking killings!
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited June 2013
    ''

Hehe, maybe because you don't know which characters are which in GoT, as you yourself claimed... Then I agree, no killings would be shocking, as everyone would be unknown... :P

Nah, but on a more serious note, I understand that it may be difficult for someone who haven't read the books, to get a good picture of all the relevant characters. 10 hours a season is bit short, therefore things sadly get a bit rushed. They don't have time to introduce all the characters properly. If you really have trouble knowing who the different characters are, you might take alook at the appendix of each of Martins books. He there has a list of all characters mentioned, and how they relate to each other... He don't have pictures there, but might be you can find what you seek on the net somewhere.

By the way, keep watching GoT, might be you actually get surprised by some other events... It is far more than shocking killings in this series... ;) But remember, this is first and foremost a fantasy-dramaseries, NOT an action series... So I am not sure if it will be correct to draw a parallel to Spartacus, which I believe is a far more action-oriented series? I haven't seen any of those series yet, so I don't really know.
  • inthekitchen
    96 posts
    edited June 2013
    Kings Joffrey dies and Tyrion kills his father this Sunday.

Oh yeah SPOILER ALERT
  • Salsero1973
    29 posts
    edited June 2013

That's true - especially if someone has read the novels, he'd know what would happen at the wedding, that'd be impossible for Spartacus :-)
  • edited June 2013

Oh yeah SPOILER ALERT

That better have been a joke or you are just being a complete * spoiling things like that.
  • inthekitchen
    96 posts
    edited June 2013

Oh yeah SPOILER ALERT

That better have been a joke or you are just being a complete * spoiling things like that.

You do know it's based on a very popular book? 70% of the people that watch the show know the end game.
  • edited June 2013

Oh yeah SPOILER ALERT

You do know it's based on a very popular book? 70% of the people that watch the show know the end game.

I know full well and I am reading the books but so * what? There are still plenty of people who have not read all the books and it is dickish move to drop massive spoilers like that without warning you ****.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited June 2013

Oh yeah SPOILER ALERT

I guess you can't read......I did ask for no spoilers.......thanks for being an *....
  • ChristianJ92
    49 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Can one of the mods or the OP at least add Spoiler alert to the thread title so it doesn't ruin this for those who haven't already seen this.

I'd vote to just delete the entire thread personally
  • inthekitchen
    96 posts
    edited June 2013
    Placed my name in the title. That hurts......
  • canadianspring
    410 posts Member
    edited June 2013

Oh yeah SPOILER ALERT

Both of these won't happen this Sunday. One will but the other doesn't happen until the end of the book and so will be near the end of season 4.

You have potentially ruined two different season finales for people that don't read the books.
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited June 2013

Oh yeah SPOILER ALERT

Both of these won't happen this Sunday. One will but the other doesn't happen until the end of the book and so will be near the end of season 4.

You have potentially ruined two different season finales for people that don't read the books.

I don't think either of these events will be happening this season.

Poor sportsmanship spoiling the show for others inthekitchen.
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited June 2013
    Don't normally do this, but I must this time.

What kind of r.etard posts spoiler in a thread that stated NO SPOILERS in the title. Not to mention the fact, most normal thinking people post a spoiler warning before the actual bloody spoiler....
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited June 2013

Oh yeah SPOILER ALERT

We're the 30% that don't know the end!
  • canadianspring
    410 posts Member
    edited June 2013

Oh yeah SPOILER ALERT

I don't think either of these events will be happening this season.

Poor sportsmanship spoiling the show for others inthekitchen.

Yes you're probably right the more I think about it. I guess we'll find out Sunday.

Edited to add I'm back to being unsure after reading on another site that something big happens this Sunday. LOL
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I found this on youtube. Thought you guys might like it. There might be a slight spoiler on one small part where they show a tv screen for a second, but mostly it shows people's reactions.
  • KieranAPB
    101 posts
    edited June 2013
    If anyone's mourning the death of Catelyn Stark don't worry, she comes back in the later books as a zombie to lead the 'Brotherhood Without Banners' and attempts to kill Jaime Lannister and Brienne of Tarth.
  • rodgethdodge
    50 posts
    edited June 2013
    Inthekitchen you are a complete tool.

hope you feel like a big man now cos in reality you are a petty little fool.
  • inthekitchen
    96 posts
    edited June 2013
    Inthekitchen you are a complete tool.

hope you feel like a big man now cos in reality you are a petty little fool.

I hope you feel like a big man now too
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.