EA Forums - Banner

Help with Lenny and Carl quest? :(

I finally built the Bhuddist Temple but when Lenny and Carl arrived there was no exclamation point or dialogue from them. I sent them on several quests, made sure every single person was free, moved the temple around and put it back in my inventory a few times. No dice, I can't advance the quest to get the Adult Education Annex and even stranger I got the Fat Tony quest for the Legitimate Business instead.

Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know what I can do?
Make sure you finished all main storyline quests, eventually u get to that point.

Replies

• MumblingReject
    104 posts
    edited June 2013
    I finally built the Bhuddist Temple but when Lenny and Carl arrived there was no exclamation point or dialogue from them. I sent them on several quests, made sure every single person was free, moved the temple around and put it back in my inventory a few times. No dice, I can't advance the quest to get the Adult Education Annex and even stranger I got the Fat Tony quest for the Legitimate Business instead.

Make sure you finished all main storyline quests, eventually u get to that point.

The only ones I have are from premium characters...
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited June 2013

The only ones I have are from premium characters...
    That's strange... You can try deleting the app and download it again. Then log in and see if it works. If this doesn't work set your characters to an hour task. This helped me before and others too mention it on these forums. Hope it helps ya
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.