EA Forums - Banner

I hope this question isn't too silly...

2Next

Replies

• Willy9292
    1450 posts Member
    If only we could put round corners in roads, or paths, or pavement. Radical thoughts like that might lead to wanting cars on the road or boats on the water. Oh dear!
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Yes, corner pieces for the highway are needed. Improvising with concrete just looks wrong, but will have to do until the get around to designing the proper corners. Otherwise, I’m a fan of the highway.
  • Jonalinn
    1763 posts Member
    Well, I did wind up rebuilding KL. As of last night, it's all done. I'm happy with it (which surprised me) and actually like the design more than the one I had in the original KL.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • jaythecanadian
    583 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    @Jonalinn ...you would need Penelope for the SHOP task in Springfield Heights.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Jonalinn
    1763 posts Member
    @Jonalinn ...you would need Penelope for the SHOP task in Springfield Heights.

Thanks @jaythecanadian :) Appreciate the reminder ;)
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • BallBox1
    241 posts Member
    I like having both. I'm making Krustyland like Disneyland and I&S land like Universal Studios.