EA Forums - Banner

Itchy scratchy gate

hbird999
73 posts Member
Just noticed the gate/entrance is moveable to increase the bonus area

Replies

• Willy9292
    1663 posts Member
    I do not believe the size of the bonus area changes. It will cut off if put against the mountains but the size stays the same, it just moves with the entrance.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • I just noticed this. I put my entrance near the mountains then wondered how I was supposed to fit items onto the bonus area to get the % up to 20%.

It wasn't until I moved the I&S entrance that I saw the bonus area was much bigger.

tenor.gif?itemid=4040641
  • Willy9292
    1663 posts Member
    It was near the mountains. Blame tunnel vision.
  • 4junk3000
    5407 posts Member
    I've been rebuilding the way my park was before. But now I'm wondering, if i should create a sub section for I&S, which rides should go in there? I might have to redesign. =(
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • I just noticed this. I put my entrance near the mountains then wondered how I was supposed to fit items onto the bonus area to get the % up to 20%.

It wasn't until I moved the I&S entrance that I saw the bonus area was much bigger.

tenor.gif?itemid=4040641

The bonus foam knifes can go higher than 20%?
  • Willy9292
    1663 posts Member
    Chrisprays wrote: »
    I just noticed this. I put my entrance near the mountains then wondered how I was supposed to fit items onto the bonus area to get the % up to 20%.

tenor.gif?itemid=4040641

The bonus foam knifes can go higher than 20%?

Not in Act 1
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    I've been rebuilding the way my park was before. But now I'm wondering, if i should create a sub section for I&S, which rides should go in there? I might have to redesign. =(

Same dilemma. I’m tinkering at the moment, but ultimately I’m going to wait ‘til all the prizetrack stuff is out and then mix n’match. I don’t need two rollercoasters for example.
  • 4junk3000
    5407 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    4junk3000 wrote: »

Same dilemma. I’m tinkering at the moment, but ultimately I’m going to wait ‘til all the prizetrack stuff is out and then mix n’match. I don’t need two rollercoasters for example.

See I'm now thinking that the tooth chipper is going to be my small coaster in the"kiddie rides" section of KL, and the new coaster will go in the "big kid" section that is I&S.

But that would require redesigning my entire KL. That's a big problem for me in that i spent an insane amount of time on the original layout.

And i mean insane. The distribution of every single building in my first KL was engineered for maximum equality of coverage. I built that park like it was real. Overseeing construction designs was part of my real life job back then. Every single thing in my park met OSHA code and was ADA compliant. Lol
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »

And i mean insane. The distribution of every single building in my first KL was engineered for maximum equality of coverage. I built that park like it was real. Overseeing construction designs was part of my real life job back then. Every single thing in my park met OSHA code and was ADA compliant. Lol

As some one who designs stairs and other steel for skyscrapers in Chicago, i'll have to check your new design out. See if it does in fact meet code. lol