EA Forums - Banner

Walking KEM Stuck?

Has anyone ever had characters get stuck in their Walking KEM? Since yesterday afternoon, whenever I log on, it shows that the task is done for all of the characters there, but when I clear the task (and collect the IGC and XP), none of the characters come out of the building. If I then click on the building, it just shows the collection time for only the Walking KEM (as if it's empty). Going to Other Springfields and/or a hard close just start this cycle again. All of my other characters (the dozen or so working on the event, a half dozen at the railyard, and the few who can't do that task) seem to be working just fine (locator works, can assign manually, can use unemployment office, etc.). I haven't tried storing the Walking KEM yet. My hope is that will fix the issue, but I'm concerned what else it may do...

Replies

• Muhsterino
    4498 posts Member
    Some players have had the same problem recently with other buildings, particularly when trying to complete a daily challenge, for example Krusty Burger. Storing the building in question has worked in previous cases.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    Some players have had the same problem recently with other buildings, particularly when trying to complete a daily challenge, for example Krusty Burger. Storing the building in question has worked in previous cases.

Thank you - that's very helpful to know!
  • I had the same issue this morning, so I stored the building. Ended up with all the characters clumped together in the spot formerly occupied by the WKEM. Another sync released them. :/
  • In case anyone is interested, I was curious if/when the characters would free up on their own without storing the WKEM. It turns out that when I used the unemployment office for a 4 hour task for some of my railyard characters (the only ones not trapped in the WKEM who could go there), it freed up all of the other characters at the WKEM and they started moving around as they normally would, all able to be assigned to a new task.