EA Forums - Banner

"Get this character" (but how?)

Jonalinn
1763 posts Member
I have the option to "get this character" in the staff rides task list... but when I click on the "get now" pink button, nothing happens. Absolutely nothing. Can anyone shed any insight on this for me please?
xrN5r2A.png
You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved

Replies

• 168sean168
    3141 posts Member
    It comes with that soaring over Springfield building. Have you bought that ?
  • Jonalinn
    1763 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    168sean168 wrote: »

Hi Sean, yes I have. The character is no where to be found tho? What is the character's name... do you recall?
  • Jonalinn wrote: »

Hi Sean, yes I have. The character is no where to be found tho? What is the character's name... do you recall?

Check your inventory to see whether SVT got stored with the KL nuke. I had to pull mine out of inventory as well as the skin.
  • Jonalinn
    1763 posts Member
    Jonalinn wrote: »

Check your inventory to see whether SVT got stored with the KL nuke. I had to pull mine out of inventory as well as the skin.

@HappyGamer73 Thank you!! That was it ;) I really appreciate your help with this :) (and thank you @168sean168 too!)
  • This is what happens when you stay away from the forums for too long @Jonalinn :tongue:
  • Jonalinn
    1763 posts Member
    This is what happens when you stay away from the forums for too long @Jonalinn :tongue:

Hehehe... I think you're right @frosted1414 ;)