EA Forums - Banner

A view of the log ride pieces added in

Willy9292
1450 posts Member
8DhS42J.png

Its not really a spoiler as they are in the crafting menu but I know some people don't like seeing things before they get them, so....
Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.

Replies

• Dalekbuster523
    909 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I'm surprised somebody has actually got the log ride and additional pieces already. How?!? I was literally on as soon as the act two part of the event went live and I haven't got the log ride yet!
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    I'm surprised somebody has actually got the log ride and additional pieces already. How?!? I was literally on as soon as the act two part of the event went live and I haven't got the log ride yet!

Donuts.
  • Donuts. Lots of donuts.
  • frosted1414
    1948 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Well, if you saved up 3 daily challenges, had the rides staffed but not collected, not tapped park visitors for 5 hours (I think), not visited friends for 24 hours AND saved up a lot of crafting currency... you might have it as well
  • Willy9292
    1450 posts Member
    Well, if you saved up 3 daily challenges, had the rides staffed but not collected, not tapped park visitors for 5 hours (I think), not visited friends for 24 hours AND saved up a lot of crafting currency... you might have it as well

Exactly. Three saved daily's and collecting the people around gave me the log ride. I had been grinding to save crafting material and have all the premium characters. Throw in about 30 donuts too to rush a few things.

• Called saving daily challenges starting 2 days before the act starts and not clearing event until after the act starts (the day the act starts) then cash it all in and also stock piling crafting currency after hitting the last item unlock for the act for crafting tree. I would of had mine right out of the gate but one of my daily challenges was non event one with no way to fix it.
  • Willy9292
    1450 posts Member
    Called saving daily challenges starting 2 days before the act starts and not clearing event until after the act starts (the day the act starts) then cash it all in and also stock piling crafting currency after hitting the last item unlock for the act for crafting tree. I would of had mine right out of the gate but one of my daily challenges was non event one with no way to fix it.
    I thought that might happen too, so I had three completed daily tasks yesterday, and just lost todays.
  • . I would of had mine right out of the gate but one of my daily challenges was non event one with no way to fix it.

There are only 3 challenges that offer event currency. You can only get 1 of each at a time. So if you had lets say Tap visitors and man the rides completed and got the visit friends the next day and X that out, there are no other ones to give you so they give a non event one.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member

That would certainly help, but I think you’d still have to blow some donuts to speed through a few tasks, right?
  • frosted1414
    1948 posts Member
    edited June 2018

That would certainly help, but I think you’d still have to blow some donuts to speed through a few tasks, right?

I messed up and only had 2 DC saved up. That put me at about 4100/4800. That extra DC would have gave me the log ride right away.
  • 88KEYS62
    199 posts Member
    Looks awesome!,
  • I had 3 daily challenges saved up. Spent 5 donuts to rush the log ride. Had over 7000 crafting saved so was able to get most of the pieces. Just the loop to get, but need to level up for that.
  • I was hoping you could combine log ride and race track pieces to make crazy rides, but no go.
  • Does the log ride animation create lag like the Injury 500 does? It would be nice to be able to animate one of them at least.
  • Willy9292
    1450 posts Member
    I have both expanded a fair bit and both running with no lag. I found that once I added a few pieces the lag went away. I never experienced any lag with the log ride.
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    Does the log ride animation create lag like the Injury 500 does? It would be nice to be able to animate one of them at least.

Yeah it does.... I had to disconnect it.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    I have both expanded a fair bit and both running with no lag. I found that once I added a few pieces the lag went away. I never experienced any lag with the log ride.

You're lucky, I guess. I have plenty of expansions for my track and I still have lag. Maybe I'll have better luck with the Log Ride.