EA Forums - Banner

Sharing my Log Ride

Prev13
Jonalinn
1753 posts Member
Here is my attempt at assembling the log ride :) I look forward to seeing other creations! (and yes... I get a laugh from watching Homer and his family enjoying the ride lol!) ;)
J8FPBO4.png
You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved

Replies

• bluntcard
    3570 posts Member
    It's beautiful. :) I love that you can put stuff in the center or it.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Jonalinn wrote: »
    Here is my attempt at assembling the log ride :) I look forward to seeing other creations! (and yes... I get a laugh from watching Homer and his family enjoying the ride lol!) ;)
    J8FPBO4.png

Wow, you raise the bar as always! Very nice job neighbor!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Fantastic
  • WOW Jonalinn - that is fantastic!!! You’re an artist!
  • So it can look cool. Nice job!
  • The Ride's color is so similar to Murderhorn, i'm seriously considering building the ride around it.
  • The Ride's color is so similar to Murderhorn, i'm seriously considering building the ride around it.

I thought the same thing. About the color that is, now you have me thinking about building the ride around it
  • Castiel19x
    3805 posts Member
    Looking forward to getting mine up and running. On holiday so can’t post any of my designs up. :)
    Nuking is always the answer
  • I'm just glad you added "Ride" at the end of this thread title. :o
  • 0Brooders0
    2095 posts Member
    Davidbo33 wrote: »
    I'm just glad you added "Ride" at the end of this thread title. :o

:D :D :D
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Davidbo33 wrote: »
    I'm just glad you added "Ride" at the end of this thread title. :o

200.gif
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • No, adding Log to something doesn't make it Less of a euphemism.

Talking point 2: Murderhorn Strategy Session- - -
    The mountain in the center will block a lot of the ride from being visible.... so..... use the purple ride sections as the mountain's foothills?? Like, position all of the ride so it's in front of the mountain and along its sides, curving back to caress the curves of the murderhorn but then turning back towards the screen again so the whole loop is visible. (Counterpoint: "what?")

3: a fine pic above, Jonalinn. looks professionally landscaped like Disney would either come knocking on your door to hire you..... or to eliminate the threat you pose to their themepark empire. [Burns with steepled fingers quietly adds, "yesss!"]
  • Rich0913
    1633 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Speaking of murderhorn, here’s what I came up with.
    icMwTyC.png
    Post edited by Rich0913 on
  • Willy9292
    1424 posts Member
    Very nice.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • BallBox1
    239 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Here's mine:

Z3Y8oda.png

I tried to make it look like the log ride went up the Murderhorn:

mYyB5uP.png

• Very nice everyone, mine is a work in progress.. Its been a hectic week here but I will get to it....someday!
  • Willy9292
    1424 posts Member
    That is incredible. I tend to just build a big square and then design at the end of the event, but we never get down time anymore.
  • Jonalinn
    1753 posts Member
    @bluntcard @daved7637397 @ephphoneapps @KeithEl777 @lucienleon519 @ArmpitAttack
    ... thank you all so much for your kind words :)
    a fine pic above, Jonalinn. looks professionally landscaped like Disney would either come knocking on your door to hire you..... or to eliminate the threat you pose to their themepark empire. [Burns with steepled fingers quietly adds, "yesss!"]

LoL!!! Ok, this made me laugh ;)

@Rich0913 and @BallBox1 I love what you've done! Look fabulous! @BallBox1 you've really created a spectacular ride!
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    That is incredible. I tend to just build a big square and then design at the end of the event, but we never get down time anymore.

Hey neighbor!

If you noticed, I have a strip of land all the way at the botton of my town (past my "ocean") I stage everything I aquire from each event there, then once the event ends (and I have all the pieces right in front of me) then I find them a home and build.

Just a suggestion, it works for me. Then again, sometimes I end up with 3 events worth of crap piled up...
  • Willy9292
    1424 posts Member
    I did notice that. In this event I am trying to do some placement as I go but the 3 rides will have to be pulled apart and redesigned once I get them all. It would be nice if the roller coaster could cross over other rides, just like real ones do. We could make better use of land. But hey might as well wish for bridges that go over roads, or cars on roads. Or cars on a race track that are in the proper scale.