EA Forums - Banner

Looking for topic derailed folks

124Next

Replies

• rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    Words of wisdom for the day! “You can always pick your friends but you can’t pick Your nose in an elevator ( security can seeeee you)
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    A duck walks into a pharmacy and says gimme some chapstick! Put it on my bill!
  • rolybert7 wrote: »
    A duck walks into a pharmacy and says gimme some chapstick! Put it on my bill!

Are we making wise Quacks now? :D
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Waddle we do without duck puns in the TD thread.

Approved
  • tommy1724
    1972 posts Member
    Hey, @MISTER ZOMBEE, remember the time you and @moxxee got into the whisky, and tried to recreate this? Good times, good times...
    1377535603_duck_fight_on_ice.gif
  • ................... TA DA...................
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Thought I would bump this
  • Hey roly! :)

• suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    *boops Roly’s and LC’s noses*

Boop! :grin:
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I messaged a few of you about this already. But I dont mind saying it publicly.

Over the past year Ive been dealing with abdominal pain. Thought I had a bad ulcer. But I put it off. Im a man. No ulcer is gonna get me down. Grumble....grumble...

Weeeeeelllllllll...... it wasnt an ulcer. It was and still is....cancer.

Ive been in and out of the hospital for 2 months. My appendix had cancer. I didnt know that was a thing. Its a rare form of cancer. I recently got an appendicitis in july and it burst. This was my initial hospitalization.

Surgery happened. They removed the remaining appendix. Then spotted the cancer. The burst ooey gooey stuff spread the cancer across my insides. I dont know the full damage yet.

Theres a new form of chemo that i have to do soon. Its painful. Recovery time is lengthy. But its expected to put the cancer in remission. Maybe. We shall see.

So, as you hopefully understand, Im putting of the new TD/ZL site until I get a handle on this.
  • :( *Hugs*
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • I messaged a few of you about this already. But I dont mind saying it publicly.

Over the past year Ive been dealing with abdominal pain. Thought I had a bad ulcer. But I put it off. Im a man. No ulcer is gonna get me down. Grumble....grumble...

Ive been in and out of the hospital for 2 months. My appendix had cancer. I didnt know that was a thing. Its a rare form of cancer. I recently got an appendicitis in july and it burst. This was my initial hospitalization.

Surgery happened. They removed the remaining appendix. Then spotted the cancer. The burst ooey gooey stuff spread the cancer across my insides. I dont know the full damage yet.

Theres a new form of chemo that i have to do soon. Its painful. Recovery time is lengthy. But its expected to put the cancer in remission. Maybe. We shall see.

So, as you hopefully understand, Im putting of the new TD/ZL site until I get a handle on this.

Really sorry to hear this. Best wishes.

• Please get well immediately!

• suetopia
    4231 posts Member

*more hugs* :heart:
  • Sorry to hear, Zombee :(
    Nobody better to kick its **** than you, though.

• stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited August 2018

Please get well soon Zombee.
  • *hugs*
    I don’t often come here anymore, but I was told you had posted about your cancer, so wanted to come and send you my support and best wishes.
    You are a strong and caring man, you can beat this cancer’s ****!
  • @MISTER ZOMBEE You should take pride that you created a culture at TD that was altogether new. So many of us formed new relationships over there while doing what we could never do here. You should be proud.

Also, just kick the **** out of this cancer and be done with it. No one here doubts you can do it.
  • Wow that’s bad man. Hope all goes ok and fingers cross for you man
  • Thanks everyone. I will try to keep you all informed as often as possible. Talking about it helps a ton. So again, thank you.