EA Forums - Banner

Face Palm Moments

niahunt
316 posts Member
Am I the only stupid one who was using the *go to* function to get the items needed for the loop,without realising I would upgrade the Itchy & Scrachy instead :s .
Be careful out there you may get the upgrade you don’t need just yet! :|

Replies

• I don't follow...
  • Do you mean using the crafting menu to hunt for the visitors and accidentally leveling the crafting??
  • Do you mean using the crafting menu to hunt for the visitors and accidentally leveling the crafting??

I did that :blush::bawling:
    When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Do you mean using the crafting menu to hunt for the visitors and accidentally leveling the crafting??

I did that :blush::bawling:

My friend emailed me, bragging about how fast he leveled up in the crafting, till I explained how much currency he threw away (he was just leveling up, not actually buying anything)... I felt so bad for him, here he thought he was doung something great, and he was just screwing himself :(:s:cry:
    Post edited by daved7637397 on
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • niahunt
    316 posts Member
    Do you mean using the crafting menu to hunt for the visitors and accidentally leveling the crafting??
    That’s exactly it...now have to save for the loop all over again! :#
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    niahunt wrote: »
    That’s exactly it...now have to save for the loop all over again! :#

In that case, the answer to your original question is yes; other users have previously posted about having inadvertently done this.
  • HisWrath
    335 posts Member
    I wasted 2400 axes I had saved from the last act doing this. :#
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    Am I the only stupid one who was using the *go to* function to get the items needed for the loop,without realising I would upgrade the Itchy & Scrachy instead :s .

No, you're not the only one. I have done this in every event where this option was available. So far, I haven't messed up in this event yet, but give me time, I'm sure I will! :D
  • That's why I like to get to the bonut rounds as soon as possible, less hazardous to locate visitors from the task bar :D
  • mystery2mi wrote: »

No, you're not the only one. I have done this in every event where this option was available. So far, I haven't messed up in this event yet, but give me time, I'm sure I will! :D

I knew it would happen sooner or later. Just wasted 4000 axes in my secondary town. :s
  • laffinlass
    81 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I did it... 2400 ...even after reading a warning that if you have enough crafting currency to level up it would be spent on doing just that :( hangs head in shame... I can laugh about it now..."I will not tired tap" . Thankfully I'm on the bonuts tasks now and using the 'do it' box :)
    Post edited by laffinlass on