EA Forums - Banner

PSA RE: SheShe Lounge

Willy9292
1449 posts Member
When going through the quest line DO NOT send Patty to Drink at Moe's. If you don't you will have a perpetual 4 hour task for most characters that is the top pick for the employment office. I can send over 200 characters on a premium 4 hr task. Have had Patty taking a smoke break for 24 hours for months now. If you mess up, store Moe's and it will release her.
Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.

Replies

• Uhm, thanks for the info but your PSA is about two years after the fact. The she/she thing has been a known "known" for a long time.
    Level 939 (and holding)
    Yes, I'm a real fantasy author!
  • Willy9292
    1449 posts Member
    @surefirein93 It has. But a whole bunch of people have started playing the game in the last two years, and the She She just became available in the Pride boxes. I thought it would be nice to let them know.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    No offense, but am I the only one to ignore this class of PSAs? Must be my OCD tendencies, but having a perpetually open task would drive me nuts, especially since the upside is (for me at least) minuscule.
  • No offense, but am I the only one to ignore this class of PSAs? Must be my OCD tendencies, but having a perpetually open task would drive me nuts, especially since the upside is (for me at least) minuscule.

I have almost 300 characters, so having jobs like that saves a ton of time clearing my town. I have the Walking KEM and the World KEM Headquarters open for easy clearing of 1 and 4 hour tasks.
  • No offense, but am I the only one to ignore this class of PSAs? Must be my OCD tendencies, but having a perpetually open task would drive me nuts, especially since the upside is (for me at least) minuscule.

I know this is something people like to take advantage of but not me. I like my characters utilizing all of my Springfield. I don't want a never-ending cycle of characters clown car-ing out of one building for a little extra cash and xp.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    No offense, but am I the only one to ignore this class of PSAs? Must be my OCD tendencies, but having a perpetually open task would drive me nuts, especially since the upside is (for me at least) minuscule.

I know this is something people like to take advantage of but not me. I like my characters utilizing all of my Springfield. I don't want a never-ending cycle of characters clown car-ing out of one building for a little extra cash and xp.

I am the opposite. I don't need the money but I prefer to keep everyone together to save time. I don't even bother tapping those that don't have the task at whatever building I am choosing to use at the time. Right now it is the walking KEM.
  • meinaz wrote: »

I am the opposite. I don't need the money but I prefer to keep everyone together to save time. I don't even bother tapping those that don't have the task at whatever building I am choosing to use at the time. Right now it is the walking KEM.

ylYZaLt.jpg
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Wait, I'm confused. What happens if I do send Patty on the task? I don't want any open tasks or anything. This won't cause a roll back or anything right? If i understand correctly, If i don't complete this Patty task I can just send all my characters on the same four hour task forever? is that the benefit being described here?
  • meinaz wrote: »

Yeah, that's not for me. I don't mind spending the extra time in my Springfield.
  • Wait, I'm confused. What happens if I do send Patty on the task? I don't want any open tasks or anything. This won't cause a roll back or anything right? If i understand correctly, If i don't complete this Patty task I can just send all my characters on the same four hour task forever? is that the benefit being described here?

That’s exactly right. As long as you don’t complete Patty's job, you have a premium four hour job for all Springfielders. And it will be their default four hour job.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »

Yeah, I can understand that. This really isn’t one of those situations where there’s a right and a wrong approach. It’s just a matter of ones preference.

If you accidentally send Patty on the task, store Moe's bar and she'll pop out.
    For you OCD peeps, stop worrying because the quest icon retreats into the idle task box eventually.
    However the main benefit of doing this is that all the characters you send on the task earn a premium reward! regular-175igc XP45 premium-260igc XP70 x your multiplier%. So that's what makes it worth doing even if you don't like exactly how if functions. It's a cash/XP cow that just keeps on giving <3
  • I have all my springfielders gathered in my hypno tent. Been using it ever since it came with Sven.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    I have all my springfielders gathered in my hypno tent. Been using it ever since it came with Sven.

Yeah, that's been my favorite destination!

She-She becomes a bit redundant for this reason but I got it anyway. It's cheap, donuts are easy to earn, who cares? :)

BTW, the She-She Lounge ensures you won't accidentally send Patty on the 4-hour task at Moe's. The existence of two competing incomplete tasks that involve (almost) the entire town seems to screw with the game's brain, so I can use the Unemployment Office to send everyone on 4-hour tasks without fear Patty will go to Moe's.

She just wanders around aimlessly, unsure where she's supposed to be! :D
  • Willy9292
    1449 posts Member
    Oatmeal832 wrote: »
    simpsonare wrote: »
    I have all my springfielders gathered in my hypno tent. Been using it ever since it came with Sven.

She-She becomes a bit redundant for this reason but I got it anyway. It's cheap, donuts are easy to earn, who cares? :)

BTW, the She-She Lounge ensures you won't accidentally send Patty on the 4-hour task at Moe's. The existence of two competing incomplete tasks that involve (almost) the entire town seems to screw with the game's brain, so I can use the Unemployment Office to send everyone on 4-hour tasks without fear Patty will go to Moe's.

I thought that was because she has been on 24 hour smoke breaks for almost a year.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    Oatmeal832 wrote: »
    simpsonare wrote: »

I thought that was because she has been on 24 hour smoke breaks for almost a year.

Ha! :p

But not in my Springfield - like most of my citizens, she devoted 99% of her time to the hypno tent ever since it came into my life!
  • Good idea bringing this message to the new players.
  • Good idea bringing this message to the new players.

I believe it is listed in the tips thread also
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.