EA Forums - Banner

Cash and Donut Caps

Prev1
I seem to recall seeing these mentioned before. Can someone please tell me the max you can have for cash and for donuts? I'm nowhere near either, but curious...

Replies

• Muhsterino
    4498 posts Member
    From the tips thread:
    As at 28th March 2017, the maximum money a user can have is $4.294.967.295.
    HQT1j5Om.jpg
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • 168sean168
    3860 posts Member
    Not sure if there is a cap on donuts. Some players have amassed 100,000 and above.
  • Thank you both!!
  • simpsonare
    2275 posts Member
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    From the tips thread:
    HQT1j5Om.jpg

Someone should try to call that number lol
  • Castiel19x
    4283 posts Member
    simpsonare wrote: »
    From the tips thread:
    HQT1j5Om.jpg

giphy.gif

TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • My guess would be the donuts has the same limit as the cash. Would be interesting to see if anyone could get that high with donuts....
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    From the tips thread:
    HQT1j5Om.jpg

Sounds fun- let us know how it goes :D>:)
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • 168sean168
    3860 posts Member
    So far, from this forum, I only know of two players who had amassed above 100,000 unused donuts with posted pictures
  • no donuts limit. money only
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    no donuts limit. money only

Do we know that for sure, or, as speculated above, is it possible that a donut cap exists and no one has yet reached it? One might reasonably assume that number of user donuts is stored in an integer type in which case there is a cap.
  • I'm glad I don't have more donuts than I know what to do with.

Do we know that for sure, or, as speculated above, is it possible that a donut cap exists and no one has yet reached it? One might reasonably assume that number of user donuts is stored in an integer type in which case there is a cap.

I'll bet you a donut, assuming you could get that high, that it would roll over to zero if you go past 4,294,967,295. Remember when some reported that happening to IGC before the limit was introduced? Actually it was −2,147,483,648 back then.
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.

I'll bet you a donut, assuming you could get that high, that it would roll over to zero if you go past 4,294,967,295. Remember when some reported that happening to IGC before the limit was introduced? Actually it was −2,147,483,648 back then.

That $2B+ number was the one I remembered seeing, which had me slightly concerned

Yeah I nearly forgot abt this number. Once you went above 2.1B it suddenly turned -2.1B and then it slowly moved towards 0 and you lost everything. It happened to me I think in 2016 Xmas Eve. So it was a 4.3B loss.
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    no donuts limit. money only

Yeah I nearly forgot abt this number. Once you went above 2.1B it suddenly turned -2.1B and then it slowly moved towards 0 and you lost everything. It happened to me I think in 2016 Xmas Eve. So it was a 4.3B loss.

Yikes. No thanks. Good thing they fixed that
  • wiedmannaj
    1126 posts Member
    168sean168 wrote: »
    So far, from this forum, I only know of two players who had amassed above 100,000 unused donuts with posted pictures
    I'm at 104,000+ donuts, and I haven't even bothered doing anything other than event tasks for the past couple of weeks.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • 168sean168
    3860 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    wiedmannaj wrote: »
    I'm at 104,000+ donuts, and I haven't even bothered doing anything other than event tasks for the past couple of weeks.

Wow! :+1::+1::+1:
  • no checked files and there is none that I can see of. checked where the limit on cash is too and none
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    simpsonare wrote: »
    From the tips thread:
    HQT1j5Om.jpg

giphy.gif
    It is a known telemarketer number, usually for a pharmacy. DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER!
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »

I would love to get up that high for donuts :)
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too