EA Forums - Banner

Cash and Donut Caps

2Next

Replies

• Castiel19x
    4281 posts Member
    wiedmannaj wrote: »
    168sean168 wrote: »
    So far, from this forum, I only know of two players who had amassed above 100,000 unused donuts with posted pictures
    I'm at 104,000+ donuts, and I haven't even bothered doing anything other than event tasks for the past couple of weeks.

I would love to get up that high for donuts :)

I think everyone would want that as well.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    So far, from this forum, I only know of two players who had amassed above 100,000 unused donuts with posted pictures
    I'm at 104,000+ donuts, and I haven't even bothered doing anything other than event tasks for the past couple of weeks.

Really? Why? :D

• Castiel19x wrote: »

Not me! Donuts go straight to my hips and thighs since I turned 40!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Castiel19x
    4281 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »

Really? Why? :D

giphy.gif
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • There's no local bakery that makes pink simpsons donuts. I could have infinite earth money and no ability to trade it in for real sprinkles. Strange. As if this game isn't creating pressure on bakers to stock any game tie- in pastry. The cultural penetration of TSTO must be less than that required for bakeries to be aware of the simpson donut and cater to us. You hear that? Everyone's homework today is to go out and penetrate the culture! Bother your bakery! Yes. Show them the game donut, then tell them that there are dozens of us playing around the globe. Dozens!
  • Speaking of donuts....when I go to my friends towns....when I get a donut in one of them, what is Homer saying? I heard the usual mmm....couldn't tell what he said after that.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • "Premium currency"
  • Oh ok.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    I think it’s mmmmm Donuts
  • How many donuts is enough? I know there's never enough, but at what point is enough enough? I currently have 21,100 and want to get to 100,000.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    ramrod130 wrote: »
    How many donuts is enough? I know there's never enough, but at what point is enough enough? I currently have 21,100 and want to get to 100,000.

How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

• ramrod130 wrote: »
    How many donuts is enough? I know there's never enough, but at what point is enough enough? I currently have 21,100 and want to get to 100,000.

How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    How did you accumulate that many donuts? I’ve been playing for years and don’t have anywhere near that many.
  • 168sean168
    3848 posts Member
    Getting hit by the rollback glitch and then the subsequent donut count out of sync after rollback for the past three months curtailed my donuts building activity. Else I would reach a new personal record too. :smile:
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I've got a healthy bank of igc so I've stopped sending my characters out on jobs.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • Jonalinn wrote: »
    I've got a healthy bank of igc so I've stopped sending my characters out on jobs.

Where I haven't stopped completely, I have slowed down assigning my guys (and gals!) I like to have them roaming around town, and I don't have anywhere near enough patience to assign visual tasks to 329 characters manually.
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    Jonalinn wrote: »

Where I haven't stopped completely, I have slowed down assigning my guys (and gals!) I like to have them roaming around town, and I don't have anywhere near enough patience to assign visual tasks to 329 characters manually.

Right now I'm at $3.7B and without land to spend it on, it just increases everyday. It would be nice if I could transfer it to my real life account ;)
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • I hit max IGC awhile back, now it only dips down when i'm making some donuts. I'd probably create a lot more donuts but it just takes too long.
  • wiedmannaj
    1126 posts Member
    How did you accumulate that many donuts? I’ve been playing for years and don’t have anywhere near that many.

Mystery boxes to increase multiplier and KEM farming. I also have wall to wall buildings, arranged by collection time. I never bought donuts, but I did get a couple of beneficial glitches along the way. Crafting tennis courts and wailing walls really supercharged it.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian