4220 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    oops double post :blush:
  • what was the double post? @suetopia
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • suetopia
    4220 posts Member
    what was the double post? @suetopia

It was the one I posted a few hours ago. For some reason it saved as a draft too, and I thought I hadn’t submitted it. :blush:

• oh okay lol
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • suetopia wrote: »
    168sean168 wrote: »
    Van McCoy & Pan's People » Do the Hustle (1975)

A song that gets you on your feet and forget about your worries

A personal fav of mine, @168sean168 :)

Yeah I watched this MTV many times. Like the way the beautiful ladies danced. I think it was like a duckling dance.
  • 168sean168
    3230 posts Member
    edited July 8

I watched Supergirl S4E8 recently and a cover of this song by Rose Cousin appeared. This is the original song by the original singer I listened to back in eighties . Never Surrender. A great Up song

Edit - This is the first song used in Stranger Things Season 3 (4 Jul 2019)
    Post edited by 168sean168 on

• Change the World by Eric Clapton. I am reminded of this song tonight when I heard a band performing it live at a pub. I feel it is a feel good song. It was also used in Phenomenon film, which I enjoyed/

• Stand up by Rick Springfield. A song to listen to if you are glued to the sofa and couldnt move.

• Rocky theme song Gonna Fly Now. A song to pick you up if you are feeling too lazy to exercise.
  • Surfcitygal
    1159 posts Member
    edited February 11
    Christopher Tin’s “Sogne di Volare” (theme from Civ VI) gets me to the top of our local hills
    [youtube[ nAYtztCJvr0 ]/youtube]

Sigh, guess I can’t get even simple directions to work. But this and also Tin’s “Baba Yetu” are worth finding on YouTube
  • mallratcal
    333 posts Member
    edited February 12
    Run With Us - Lisa Lougheed
    Always works for me. It being associated with the TV show The Raccoons, probably helps.

• Eye of the Tiger - Survivor.

A song that kinda prompt you to rise and be back on the feet. An epic song from the 80s. Used in the boxing film between Rocky and Mr T.
  • This one's had 415 million views. I'm pretty sure about half of those were me ;)

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL

• Don't Stop Me Now - Queen. A song to listen to when you are in the zone and so not want to stop for the duration of the song

• You are the One - a-Ha. One of the most easy listening and feel good song from a-Ha. Good to listen to when you find someone important in your life. The chorus has a bit of change in mood though.

• It is Woman's Day 8 March and I dedicate this song to all the woman out here.
  • Oh i got plenty of those!

Here's one!

• 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    168sean168 wrote: »

You are the One - a-Ha. One of the most easy listening and feel good song from a-Ha. Good to listen to when you find someone important in your life. The chorus has a bit of change in mood though.

Awwww i remember when i had 80s hair like that!!! It's gone now, probably revolted against my excessive use of MOUSSE! 😭
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    Oh i got plenty of those!

Here's one!

This band is interesting I've only heard a few things by them, and it seems i prefer their remixes.

THIS video is awesome to watch:

BUT the Falke remix is a much better, much more uplifting song:
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."