EA Forums - Banner

Pic of Zoominator up and running with loops

Prev1
Willy9292
1445 posts Member
2NTCP7f.png

Its a bear to build as its pieces are so small. Also the corners, in one orientation, make upper level track which just hangs out and doesn't connect to anything. Would have been great to have 2 levels. Animation runs fast, and pieces are small so you see little flashes of the action except for the loops and plunges. I has 50% bonus without putting any of it in the bonus zone so that helps.
Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.

Replies

  • I moved the Zoominator away from the bonus area and my staffers earnings dropped from 90 to 82, so I moved it back again :D
  • Willy9292
    1445 posts Member
    I moved the Zoominator away from the bonus area and my staffers earnings dropped from 90 to 82, so I moved it back again :D

    Moving it must have taken your bonus below 50%
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • JJR2112
    350 posts Member
    Nice! I had to disconnect mine to make my game playable. Really disappointing as it looks fun.
  • Willy9292
    1445 posts Member
    I seem to have lucked out, I have all three rides running and no lag.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • ^^^same
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • It's the ride I'm kinda least excited about. Might change my mind
  • 0Brooders0
    2103 posts Member
    M26c1H7.jpg

    Here's mine :)
    I will eventually swap out all the straight tracks for loops. Had fun designing it and squeezing it in!
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Castiel19x
    3857 posts Member
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    M26c1H7.jpg

    Here's mine :)
    I will eventually swap out all the straight tracks for loops. Had fun designing it and squeezing it in!

    All loops huh that will make poor Homer throw up.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Willy9292
    1445 posts Member
    @0Brooders0 great job. I intend to go bigger but probably not till event ends. I really wish we could span other rides with the coaster and make it go over the race track. There could be some incredible designs then. The long run looks really good.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • 0Brooders0
    2103 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    M26c1H7.jpg

    Here's mine :)
    I will eventually swap out all the straight tracks for loops. Had fun designing it and squeezing it in!

    All loops huh that will make poor Homer throw up.

    Well I am a bit loopy :p
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Castiel19x
    3857 posts Member
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    M26c1H7.jpg

    Here's mine :)
    I will eventually swap out all the straight tracks for loops. Had fun designing it and squeezing it in!

    All loops huh that will make poor Homer throw up.

    Well I am a bit loopy :p

    Good one. :joy:
    Nuking is always the answer
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    M26c1H7.jpg

    Here's mine :)
    I will eventually swap out all the straight tracks for loops. Had fun designing it and squeezing it in!

    I am LOVING this design! Nice work.

    I want to do something like this, but i doubt I'll have enough pieces. I haven't made my first loop yet and i only have 3 long straights.

    I've been scanning my storage for things to make a custom ride theme. I found some bigger items too strange to use anywhere before. Looking forward to getting it done now. Should be very cool...

    I did notice a graphics bug on the timing of the inside curve going to a right side curve. The cart shows its nose out off the track.

    But what's up with all those rooftops with the holes in them?
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Those are Spooky houses from 2 halloweens ago i think.
  • Castiel19x
    3857 posts Member
    Here's mine for now.
    bzLxZza.png?1
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Willy9292
    1445 posts Member
    Nice blend with other items.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Simple question: that seems like a lot of work. Is it work it? Was it more fun than designing the other attractions?

    Apparently I’m feeling lazy...
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    p3bowman wrote: »
    Simple question: that seems like a lot of work. Is it work it? Was it more fun than designing the other attractions?

    Apparently I’m feeling lazy...

    I love designing the rides. Right now it's taking a while to try multiple designs because of the lag affecting the group tool. But i love getting it just right.

    My problem with designing right now is without enough land to work with, i can only make ride designs, i can't build a whole park. I wish they'd just give us the land. Or allow me to trade the ones i now realise i don't need ha.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • bluntcard
    3581 posts Member
    I can't wait to put it in storage
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • nmd6
    138 posts Member
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    2NTCP7f.png

    Its a bear to build as its pieces are so small. Also the corners, in one orientation, make upper level track which just hangs out and doesn't connect to anything. Would have been great to have 2 levels. Animation runs fast, and pieces are small so you see little flashes of the action except for the loops and plunges. I has 50% bonus without putting any of it in the bonus zone so that helps.

    Yeah the corner pieces with the disjointed track at the top are really annoying. So much so that I may just place the whole ride in storage after the event.
  • Of the three rides, I was most excited to get this one, as I thought it would easily be my favorite. Now that I have all three, this one is my least favorite because of the weird way it is drawn up.
    www.tapped-out.co.uk
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!