EA Forums - Banner

Act 3 Bonuts..

ramrod130
534 posts Member
edited June 2018
I rushed all the prizes and bought all the roller coaster pieces. The act 3 quest line is no longer in my task book and I'm not finding any Bonuts.. :/
Post edited by ramrod130 on

Replies

• Have you done all the task as well?
    Here have a banana!!
  • Why would you spend ALL those donuts to rush for bonuts (sonce you're searching)...you will still be at a deficit 13 days from now.
  • ^Many players likes to donut rush all act prizes in all 3 acts for events. Could say that they don't like to take their time and rather get it done out of the way instead so that they can get the bonuts.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Why would you spend ALL those donuts to rush for bonuts (sonce you're searching)...you will still be at a deficit 13 days from now.

The Bonuts are not why I rush, I just thought it was odd that there are none..
  • whitehatman
    129 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Have you done the expensive expansion quest line?
  • I didn't have Krusty free, Doh! 4,000 for Bonuts
  • Jonalinn
    1807 posts Member
    I have the bonut option. Glad to see you've got it as well ;)
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • 4junk3000
    6371 posts Member
    Hey you tappers already onto bonuts. Is your rubber chainsaw count already >60k ?

All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Mmmmm bonuts.
  • Jonalinn
    1807 posts Member
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    Hey you tappers already onto bonuts. Is your rubber chainsaw count already >60k ?

65,300 right now.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • Willy9292
    1787 posts Member
    66,000 right now
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.

• ramrod130 wrote: »
    I didn't have Krusty free, Doh! 4,000 for Bonuts

You must have forgot you had Krusty sent on the 6th part of Act 3 questline.

Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too