EA Forums - Banner

Scratchy

So I've bought Scratchy with the donuts I saved up (yes, I managed to save up 300 donuts without having to pay for any with real money) and it was totally worth not spending any donuts at any point before now. As fun a character as you would expect, with some great visual tasks - and contributes event currency too.

If only Poochie was the last Act 3 prize rather than Corporal Punishment.

Replies

• No regrets buying Scratchy - it's worth it just for the 4hr fight task with Itchy.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6156 posts Moderator
    I’m so happy they finally released Itchy & Scratchy. Especially after hearing for years from some people who stated “oh there never gonna add them because they’re cartoon characters within the show”

These are the same people who stated no dead characters would ever show up either.

I’m sure Poochie will eventually get released down the line. There’s still a lot of content they can make for a sequel update.
  • No regrets buying Scratchy - it's worth it just for the 4hr fight task with Itchy.

By far one of the best visual tasks in the game. It's exactly how I'd imagine the 'Fight, fight, fight' task would look.
  • I’m sure Poochie will eventually get released down the line. There’s still a lot of content they can make for a sequel update.
    They should make a sequel update for Halloween. Instead of squishing park visitors for event currency, it's the evil Itchy and Scratchy robots, who have taken over your Springfield.