EA Forums - Banner

Multiple Cletus Farms

You used to be able to buy multiple farms, back when the game was first released

Replies

• bryantvb84
    468 posts New member
    edited June 2013
    It was probably a hack. I've seen towns with multiple buildings that are only available to purchase once.
  • Bhawks2012
    216 posts
    edited June 2013
    The only town that has multiple Cletus farms is Other Springfield. I dont think u used to be able to have more than 1. Well not since the re-launch when I started playing anyway.
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited June 2013
    Ive been playing since day 1, I can assure you it's a hacked game.
  • Cotvan_tikal
    128 posts
    edited June 2013
    Bhawks2012: You're right...I just went into the Other Springfield for the first time since whacking Day (which is about the last I've gone into anyone's town) and indeed that's where I've seen the two farms. What the hell...? That's like false advertising!
  • Wildcard2500
    70 posts
    edited June 2013
    I seem to recall that you can buy multiple farms in the beginning too. I thought about buying an extra one back then and then thought why would Cletus have another house?
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited June 2013
    You originally could, or were supposed to be able to, buy multiple farms, but that feature was removed.

<DataID id="46" name="FarmPlot1" status="deprecated" onDeprecated="delete"/> <!-- Deprecated -->
    <DataID id="47" name="FarmPlot2" status="deprecated" onDeprecated="delete"/> <!-- Deprecated -->
    <DataID id="48" name="FarmPlot3" status="deprecated" onDeprecated="delete"/> <!-- Deprecated -->
    <DataID id="49" name="FarmPlot4" status="deprecated" onDeprecated="delete"/> <!-- Deprecated -->
    <DataID id="50" name="FarmPlot5" status="deprecated" onDeprecated="delete"/> <!-- Deprecated -->
    <DataID id="51" name="FarmPlotBonus" status="deprecated" onDeprecated="delete"/> <!-- Deprecated -->
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited June 2013
    You used to be able to buy multiple farms, back when the game was first released

Seriously? That's pretty cool. If we had the option to these days I would buy 4 or 5.
  • Cotvan_tikal
    128 posts
    edited June 2013
    Wildcard2500: If that's true, I was stupid stupid stupid for not buying a dozen of them. Imagine how useful it would be to be able to harvest triffids on a dozen farms with all of the Xp (and subsequently donuts) that would generate... Kind of like wishing you'd bought Apple stock back in 1982.
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited June 2013
    im positive we could not. i started playing in february 2012. Maybe in another version than Canada but I doubt since we were one of the first countries to get it.... :?
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited June 2013
    im positive we could not. i started playing in february 2012. Maybe in another version than Canada but I doubt since we were one of the first countries to get it.... :?

Well wasn't the game initially taken off the App Store a little after it first came out and then relaunched later? Maybe during that initial run?
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited June 2013

Well wasn't the game initially taken off the App Store a little after it first came out and then relaunched later?Maybe during that initial run?
    Yes it was, even within a few hours of launch. I was lucky to get it! :D The bad side...app had too many glitches/bugs. That became the reason to take it off the App Store.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Kind of like wishing you'd bought Apple stock back in 1982.

You want to talk stupid, I sold Apple at 16 in 1994....
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited June 2013
    So once the app was taken down from the store did they also turn the servers off, making the game unplayable?
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Wildcard2500: If that's true, I was stupid stupid stupid for not buying a dozen of them. Imagine how useful it would be to be able to harvest triffids on a dozen farms with all of the Xp (and subsequently donuts) that would generate... Kind of like wishing you'd bought Apple stock back in 1982.

How much Xp do triffids give (without multiplier). I know they don't give cash. I usually just plant Silvertongue because it does cash+XP
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited June 2013

How much Xp do triffids give (without multiplier). I know they don't give cash. I usually just plant Silvertongue because it does cash+XP

I think it's about 200xp.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited June 2013
    So once the app was taken down from the store did they also turn the servers off, making the game unplayable?

Nope, it was playable, but with a lot of bugs. Lucky me, I didn't have to suffer through the bugs.
  • Shadiest_one
    607 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    dromtsul wrote:
    You originally could, or were supposed to be able to, buy multiple farms, but that feature was removed.

<DataID id="46" name="FarmPlot1" status="deprecated" onDeprecated="delete"/> <!-- Deprecated -->
    <DataID id="47" name="FarmPlot2" status="deprecated" onDeprecated="delete"/> <!-- Deprecated -->
    <DataID id="48" name="FarmPlot3" status="deprecated" onDeprecated="delete"/> <!-- Deprecated -->
    <DataID id="49" name="FarmPlot4" status="deprecated" onDeprecated="delete"/> <!-- Deprecated -->
    <DataID id="50" name="FarmPlot5" status="deprecated" onDeprecated="delete"/> <!-- Deprecated -->
    <DataID id="51" name="FarmPlotBonus" status="deprecated" onDeprecated="delete"/> <!-- Deprecated -->

Pretty sure those have to do with different crops.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!