EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

THOH 2018

Replies

• simpsonare
    2466 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    he would be awesome to have, obviously as a separate character.*

-Id prefer it a additional skin.
    $$Donuts isn't an issue$$ -$1,000 spent-tk7ebwtnrlv3.jpg
  • Why should have a full vampire event there is still plenty of content we could get vampire Bart and abe.
  • Maybe we can get old villager style angry mob crowd decoration.... it would look great with the old spooky buildings.

Similar to the angry drunks during St. Patrick's, they should give us angry mob decorations with torches and pitchforks that you can tap to change. Add a small bonus % and sell 'em for 10 donuts apiece.
  • Maybe we can get old villager style angry mob crowd decoration.... it would look great with the old spooky buildings.

Similar to the angry drunks during St. Patrick's, they should give us angry mob decorations with torches and pitchforks that you can tap to change. Add a small bonus % and sell 'em for 10 donuts apiece.

I put a angry mob outside of my church lol
    $$Donuts isn't an issue$$ -$1,000 spent-tk7ebwtnrlv3.jpg
  • callumcmor23
    488 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    We should have like an average monster group. Like frankensteins monster, the invisible man, a mummy and a vampire.
    Post edited by callumcmor23 on
  • We should have like an average monster group. Like frankensteins monster, the invisible man, a mummy and a vampire.

We got Dracula last year but Frankenstein monster, the Mummy, & the Wolfman can still be added... and their significant others.

latest?cb=20101201221931&path-prefix=es
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Like last year's tentacle tree during THOH & the Snowball II snow cat at Christmas, I'm crossing my fingers they will offer us a really good deal on a non-unique multiplier item.
    Post edited by TheJuiceLoosener on
  • I've been rewatching a few of the THOH (going throug all of them) and i never relised how many skins there could be. we could have zombie simpsons (2 versions normal ones and ones like my profile pic), vampire simpsons (excluding lisa but including grampa), we could get 3D homer and bart if they realy wanted to (woulden't be miuch for bart), we could get inside out simpsons (this could then finally give santas little helper a animated job try and eat barts intestines) we could also get (the one i want most of all) alien maggie, ghoul moe, we could gte gill and robo gill (id prefer no gill only robo gill and gill would moan about it) hevanly krusty (from how to get ahead in dead-vertising), all the skins from the island of doctor hibbert. i know there is a lot more i just can cant think of.
  • I've been rewatching a few of the THOH (going throug all of them) and i never relised how many skins there could be. we could have zombie simpsons (2 versions normal ones and ones like my profile pic), vampire simpsons (excluding lisa but including grampa), we could get 3D homer and bart if they realy wanted to (woulden't be miuch for bart), we could get inside out simpsons (this could then finally give santas little helper a animated job try and eat barts intestines) we could also get (the one i want most of all) alien maggie, ghoul moe, we could gte gill and robo gill (id prefer no gill only robo gill and gill would moan about it) hevanly krusty (from how to get ahead in dead-vertising), all the skins from the island of doctor hibbert. i know there is a lot more i just can cant think of.

I've been requesting Rigellian Maggie for quite some time now.
    c8438393a00f0fc9b71c840cad6b2ff8.gif
  • Castiel_Touk
    4973 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I'd like to see a new crowd type for instance a group of Homers so it would look like send in the clones.
    giphy.gif
    Often hiding, annoying and throwing pancakes at tapped-out.co.uk
  • I just want a fun hallowen event with a lot of crafting.

no crafting please i hate that.

no crafting please i hate that.

As long as it's not junk, land tiles, or previously released content, I have no issues with crafting.
  • I like crafting just wish we could simply buy what we wanted with event currency.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    I like crafting just wish we could simply buy what we wanted with event currency.

Yeah, I agree. I think the "level up" aspect is pointless. I don't see what would be so wrong with creating a "crafting store" for events and simply let people buy what they want with the crafting currency they earn.
  • I wish we could craft unlimited land tiles
  • I wish we could craft unlimited land tiles

That be nice.
  • callumcmor23
    488 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    they could have a ultra house 3000 facade for the simpsosn house. we could also have fly bart and maybe with bart fly.
  • they could have a ultra house 3000 facade for the simpsosn house. we could also have fly bart and maybe with bart fly.

we already have ultra house in the game
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • they could have a ultra house 3000 facade for the simpsosn house. we could also have fly bart and maybe with bart fly.

we already have ultra house in the game

But not the skin version of the Simpsons house from Treehouse of Horror XII.