EA Forums - Banner

Where is everyone on the prize track?

So I was just wondering where is everyone on the prize track so far? I am almost at prize 6 the crafting currency.

Replies

• frosted1414
    1978 posts Member
    My catdog is very happysad.
  • Castiel19x
    3952 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Finished 5 days ago. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • stinkbugger
    1956 posts Member
    Finished yesterday. Bought a few of the characters that help with currency (I think I have about 15 that do the currency tasks).

Zero rushing, except for at the very very end. I was about 140 short (even after visiting neighbors and clearing all guests). So I waited for a few more guests to appear and then spent 2 donuts to rush whatever that thing is that gives 120 currency. I just didn't want to wait another 4 hours.
  • I'll have the prize track finished by tomorrow morning.
  • Just finished.
  • Technically, everyone who is participating in this event is on the prize track. Some may be farther along, but we are all there. :D
  • Willy9292
    1469 posts Member
    Finished quite a few days ago trying to figure out what to do with 60,000 in crafting currency.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Probably finish tonight. Crafting nurses stations for the rest of the time, since they produce.
  • I already finished it on the same day Act 3 started :)
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Finished yesterday. Crafted everything as well - will figure out what to do with the leftover crafting currency closer to the event's end.

Just grinding for bonuts right now!
  • No idea
  • Finished Monday morning. No rushing.
  • 0Brooders0
    2138 posts Member
    Finished the event. Taking a week off now :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Castiel19x
    3952 posts Member
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Finished the event. Taking a week off now :)

Enjoy. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • afscott
    74 posts Member
    Got the daycare and gave up. I don't want the I&S money or the Sargent. I put my people back to work in the railyard where they belong!