EA Forums - Banner

Unable to log in.

fgasrvrt
184 posts Member
Are any other people having problems logging in?

Replies

• Castiel19x
    3986 posts Member
    No problems here.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • fgasrvrt wrote: »
    Are any other people having problems logging in?

Did you get that odd message that your logged in as "with random letters & numbers"? If so, unistall the app and then reinstall it. Once you open the app, you would get the part where you put in your age and then you would get the login area to put in your email address and password to log in.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Yes same issue. All I get is the "An error occurred processing the login. Please retry." Been playing for several years and never had to delete the app as our friend in the north suggests above but I'll give it a shot. I got nothing right now so nothing to lose right?
  • Ok Jay. You da man! I assume that fixed it. I'm waiting for the 624 updates to load (10mins and only at 200) but further than I was before. Thanks for the help
  • Well I spoke too soon. After the 20mins it took to reload I was able to log in. Once I logged out and tried to get on again an hour later I had the same issue I even tried it on a different device and had the same result. Im no expert but this seems like an issue on ea's end.
  • Same issue here. Log in details correct - I just logged in here! - but says ‘an error occurred processing the login - please try again’
  • I just got in with no problem
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Willy9292
    1480 posts Member
    Same issue here. Log in details correct - I just logged in here! - but says ‘an error occurred processing the login - please try again’

Try this thread.....
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/220506/cant-log-in#latest
    Uninstall app, reinstall.

Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.