EA Forums - Banner

What is your favorite color of paint?

Prev1
black

Replies

  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    black

    Black is technically not a color. It is lack of all color. My favorite color of paint is dark blue, even though it take several coats to cover.
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited June 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    black
    like your heart?

  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    2pac
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    nope because car look the best painted black

    kinda funny that you can buy black paint since it is the absence of colour but it is a paint colour.

    i don't think they sell invisible paint unless you are talking about clear which is definitely the lack of colour

    so if you wanted to buy black paint and you went to the store and they asked you what colour you wanted would you say "black" or try to be a smart * and say "i don't want any colour."

    If you want to get really technical about it all we see it the reflection of light that has not been absorbed by the paint therefore no paint really has any colour it just reflects certain colours of light.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    2pac

    null_zpsd0c451c8.gif
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    nope because car look the best painted black

    kinda funny that you can buy black paint since it is the absence of colour but it is a paint colour.

    i don't think they sell invisible paint

    so if you wanted to buy black paint and you went to the store and they asked you what colour you wanted would you say "black" or try to be a smart * and say "i don't want any colour."

    If you want to get really technical about it all we see it the reflection of light that has not been absorbed by the paint therefore no paint really has any colour it just reflects certain colours of light.

    I also like black cars.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited June 2013
    I see a red car and I want it painted black...

    Best. Song. Ever.
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    2pac
    My bad. Withdrawn
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Shadiest_one
    607 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I see a red car and I want it painted black...

    Best. Song. Ever.
    Definitely in my top 10
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Pink, I like pink!!! :D
  • Redcoat1705
    24 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Since you cannot have a paint (or a dye) that "has no colour", all such products are a really really dark brown or blue. You can tell because if the black dye runs, You will see the basic blue or brown component.

    So much for my "geek moment" of the day :roll:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    i think clear paint has no colour.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited June 2013
    I'm quite partial to happy blue. I just finished watching white. 5/5 rating I say :lol:
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Bling!
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited June 2013
    Funny, just had my bathroom repainted cream today...it's not my fave colour of paint though...nor did I watch it dry...in fact my reply to this thread is pretty pointless...

    I will say however, this is the best thread i've seen on this forum today. That's not a good thing.
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Funny, just had my bathroom repainted cream today...it's not my fave colour of paint though...nor did I watch it dry...in fact my reply to this thread is pretty pointless...

    Definitely in keeping with the spirit of the thread
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited June 2013
    For decorating a room or for huffing in a broom closet?

    Eh, I'll say "taupe" for either.
  • kmendo88
    432 posts
    edited June 2013
    Purple
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    For decorating a room or for huffing in a broom closet?

    Eh, I'll say "taupe" for either.

    I believe the best paint color for huffing is silver. I saw an episode of Cops where they were arresting a guy for disorderly conduct. He had a Diet Coke can in his hand that was filled with silver paint (to match the inside of the can i presume). He had a silver mark under his nose from huffing the paint. I am just speculating that silver is the best to huff however. He may have just ran out of the good paint and settled for the silver paint.
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited June 2013
    For decorating a room or for huffing in a broom closet?

    Eh, I'll say "taupe" for either.

    I believe the best paint color for huffing is silver. I saw an episode of Cops where they were arresting a guy for disorderly conduct. He had a Diet Coke can in his hand that was filled with silver paint (to match the inside of the can i presume). He had a silver mark under his nose from huffing the paint. I am just speculating that silver is the best to huff however. He may have just ran out of the good paint and settled for the silver paint.

    I agree with your last sentence. It's a safe bet the shirtless drunk perps on COPS do not have access to the best mind-altering chemicals.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!