EA Forums - Banner

What Changed With the Poochie's Dog Dayz Update? (7/11)

Prev13
LPNintendoITA
11388 posts Member
edited July 2018
July 11th Update (Poochie's Dog Dayz)
  • The app icon and the splash screen were changed back to normal.
  • Once the event ended, the friend visit's icon and music were changed back to normal.
  • The town center was set back to normal.
  • The decorations limit was increased to 11,600.
  • Zoominator Loop image was changed.
  • Completing Fresh Off the Donut Truck Pt. 3 now yields $100 and 10 XP.
  • Cash rewarding Princess Penelope's Play Acoustic Guitar was removed (during the Itchy & Scratchy Land event it rewarded Krustyland Ticket).
  • Krustyland Debris now stores correctly after the nuking.
  • Rock Stage, Pop Stage, Hip-Hop Stage, Kearneymon's Alley, Bully-vern's Cave, Lewd's Bar, Cold Train and Rigellian Christmas Spaceship's flipped buildings' animations are fixed.
  • A button was added to Injury 500, Log Ride and Zoominator to turn ride animations on/off.
  • If the user hasn't participated in the Itchy & Scratchy Land, Krustyland will be nuked once logged in.
  • The notification after the end of Egoin' Crazy Pt. 5 for Springfield Preparatory School w/Greta Wolfcastle available in the store was removed.
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on

Replies

• rockyb2006
    683 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I think the Halloween monster flip has been fixed as well (some creatures weren’t lined up with their home if facing the water).

EDIT: never mind. I see you stated that already LPN.
  • simpsonare
    2150 posts Member
    [*]Rock Stage, Pop Stage, Hip-Hop Stage, Kearneymon's Alley, Bully-vern's Cave, Lewd's Bar, Cold Train and Rigellian Christmas Spaceship's flipped buildings' animations are fixed.

Sweet, guess I'll being the other two back to the party at my rock concert.

• [*]If the user hasn't partecipated in the Itchy & Scratchy Land, Krustyland will be nuked once logged in.
    [/list]

it should be participated, not partecipated :)
  • Grumpstown wrote: »
    [*]If the user hasn't partecipated in the Itchy & Scratchy Land, Krustyland will be nuked once logged in.
    [/list]

You didn’t capitalize “it”.

• Gary_A_D
    863 posts Member
    It's not participated it's partissapated. It's par-tickscispspated. No it's not, it's perticsisspated, no it's not! =====\~~Gary_A_D~~/ brain on drugs.
  • Why was the zoominator loop changed?
  • Castiel19x
    3995 posts Member
    Why was the zoominator loop changed?

I can't see a difference.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • This morning, after the mini event began, my game started to stutter a bit when collecting on completed tasks. Anyone else?
  • Krustyland Ticket rewarding Princess Penelope's Play Acoustic Guitar was removed
    The duplicate ticket task was removed (which is supposed to be a standard task). Penelope still has no 1hr task for igc. This fixes nothing, EA.
  • smohqy
    2100 posts Member
    Grumpstown wrote: »
    [*]If the user hasn't partecipated in the Itchy & Scratchy Land, Krustyland will be nuked once logged in.
    [/list]

It should have proper capitalization and punctuation.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    EA needs to let us store krustyland entrance and shuttle bus stop.
    li3GGXP.png
  • Martin has a 16-hour task to play the lute at the Springfield Bowl. Didn’t it used to be 10 hours?
  • No, it's always been 16.
  • I wish they would make land buyable with in game cash soon.
    What's the point of in game cash if everything new ether needs to earned, crafted or cost doughnuts?
    Land was the only thing that could be bought with the in game cash.
  • I hover around zero bucks. I earn about 2 mill a day and feed it all into increasing the multiplier. I'll no doubt get to the tipping point at some stage where I'm earning more IGC than I can throw at BMs but that feels like it's a while away yet. Plus I have loads of IGC land tiles and Cecil's income-to-riches crafting track. Yup, I'll be spending IGC for at least another year, maybe more.
  • I hover around zero bucks. I earn about 2 mill a day and feed it all into increasing the multiplier. I'll no doubt get to the tipping point at some stage where I'm earning more IGC than I can throw at BMs but that feels like it's a while away yet. Plus I have loads of IGC land tiles and Cecil's income-to-riches crafting track. Yup, I'll be spending IGC for at least another year, maybe more.

Tee-hee, you said BMs...
  • erik319
    640 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    It seems that the maximum objects limit has been raised again. Anyone else who has noticed this? I can continue building again, awesome! (no idea for how long though)

EDIT: In fact, it feels like they have optimized the main engine. Springfield seems to scroll much smoother now. Anyone else?
  • erik319 wrote: »
    It seems that the maximum objects limit has been raised again. Anyone else who has noticed this? I can continue building again, awesome! (no idea for how long though)

EDIT: In fact, it feels like they have optimized the main engine. Springfield seems to scroll much smoother now. Anyone else?

Item limit now raised to 11600.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS

I doubt this has anything to do with “code optimization”. This kind of improvement is often seen after the takedown of large events.

I doubt this has anything to do with “code optimization”. This kind of improvement is often seen after the takedown of large events.

Seems to me, in all events since about Christmas or so, the event code interferes with the main code.
    I like toast